Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kryptonian Artifacts - Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this weeks Fierce Episode has revealed a new artifact and that another kryptonian is on earth, probably in suspended animation like Kara was.
    the new artifact is similiar to the memory pendant only it looks like its the same size as the Air stone.

If anyone can do a good orthograph like the original memory penadt but of the new artifact feel free to give it a try.

Comment

• anyone get a good look at the symbol on the new artifact?

Comment

• An alright look, I'm tryin to find a screencap.

Found a good one

Last edited by JackDaniels666; 10-13-2007, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Aesthetics is the first priority in Kryptonian artifacts. Kara says it's something like an S. O. S. So if she can be trusted that's what it means. I'm not so sure. The ceter marking is a fragment of the Kryptonian letter "E." I think this "E" stands for "Earth" ( Earth is ready for conquest maybe?) For this symbol to mean S. O. S. the center mark should be a Kryptonian "O". plus Kara appears unsure of it's meaning,which is odd in itself because she lived on krypton all her life.
          Last edited by Radioflyer; 10-13-2007, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• true she did grow up on krypton but maybe it has something to do with military in that case she wouldnt be aware of its meaning because she is just a civilian even on krypton.

Comment

• Nice artifacts dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by shepard137
                true she did grow up on krypton but maybe it has something to do with military in that case she wouldnt be aware of its meaning because she is just a civilian even on krypton.
                Good point. But I'll wait a few episodes and see how things turn out. I'd like to know for sure before labeling it and adding the new symbol to the K archive.

Comment

• Comment

• looks like the another vessel dagger will be used and it looks like kara has chosen to be on clarks side.
                    wonder how Zor-el will be defeated though he cant be sent to the phantom zone because of the backdoor safety protocol so will clark be forced to kill a member of his own family or will the same be said for kara?
                    Last edited by shepard137; 11-03-2007, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shepard137
                      looks like the another vessel dagger will be used and it looks like kara has chosen to be on clarks side.
                      wonder how Zor-el will be defeated though he cant be sent to the phantom zone because of the backdoor safety protocol so will clark be forced to kill a member of his own family or will the same be said for kara?
                      There may be other places to send him. The Martian Manhunter relocated Dr Knox were he won't be a problem anymore. But yeah Clark just might have to kill him. Or the Jor-El (AI) in the fortress may be able to overide the safety protocol.
                      Last edited by Radioflyer; 11-04-2007, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• About portals: if there were portals ( at the time of Krypton's destruction) then there would not be a need for spaceships. Lara said to Kara upon her arrival "You came in the last portal." or something to that effect. Implying there were portals and at that time there was only one left. The problem is young Jor-El in the sixtys was to wait for a ride home i.e. a spaceship. This portal thing is a new development the writers threw in to make new stuff work out.
                        Last edited by Radioflyer; 11-11-2007, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Ya, I think it's funny they said Kara took the last portal and then Zor-El showed up. How did he get there?

Oh and Jor-El could of been waiting for a portal to open.

Comment

• perhaps the last portal was a secret portal only known to the house of el.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackDaniels666
                              Ya, I think it's funny they said Kara took the last portal and then Zor-El showed up. How did he get there?

Oh and Jor-El could of been waiting for a portal to open.
                              Good point. If the portals could only be used once per person. A protal is like a doorway. The "Stargate" is a type of portal. It would be weird if their portals can only be use once per trip. It's a good thing Stargates didn't work like that.

Originally posted by shepard137
                              perhaps the last portal was a secret portal only known to the house of el.
                              Yeah. that's what I was thinking.

The knowlege that there are worlds aound a common type of sun where your fellow Kryptonians would have powers far "beyond those of mortal men," and all you have to do is step through a unregulated doorway (portal) in an apearently ungarded room, would'nt likely to be widely disseminated.
                              Last edited by Radioflyer; 11-12-2007, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• New Artifact:
                                Blue K Ring

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍