Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kryptonian Artifacts - Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Those look great, I love the one of it in space!
    Originally posted by shepard137
    i have a few images of an alternate design for clarks ship that goes more to what is common of kryptonian technology. utilizing crystals.
    Enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by shepard137
      i have a few images of an alternate design for clarks ship that goes more to what is common of kryptonian technology. utilizing crystals.
      Enjoy

Looks like the next model to roll off the showroom floor if Krypton hadn't exploded. What does the K writing say, cant make it out?!
      Last edited by Radioflyer; 05-31-2007, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• will send a more detailed look at the kryptonian writing in a few days.

Comment

• Cool. Can hardly wait.

Comment

• I need a good rendering of the Fortress of Solitude close up.
            and a helicopter veiw of it as well for my book that i am creating, it is like an archeology journal and a visual guide all in one.

here are the glyphs on the new ship, I havent gotten a chance to translate yet but if anyone wants to give it a try, go right ahead
            Last edited by shepard137; 06-12-2007, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Cool. I'll have to get out my K translater.

A birds eye view Fortress hasn't been shown on Smallville. On Superman Returns it was shown partly for when Supes found that the Crystals were missing. But you don't get to view it entirely. The impression I get of the movie version is that it's circular, crystal like with branches like a snowflake that stretch out a good distance. On Smallville it's like a leaning crystal Tepee with no branches.

Comment

• could i get a copy of your k translater Radioflyer?
                and as i said b4 if anyone thinks they can translate the new ship writings go right ahead.

maybe an angle view would be better if a birds eye view cant be done.

Comment

• Here's the Fortress from the movie. The sketch from the Superman Returns Art Department.

The translator says it reads: "If you can read this you are flying too slowly!"

House Of El
                  Please deliver him from evil
                  You my son are Kal-El of Krypton
                  The only survivor of Planet Krypton
                  Do your homework and take out the trash
                  Last edited by Radioflyer; 06-14-2007, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• almost done with the starblade and with the phantom killer crystal
                    Last edited by shepard137; 06-18-2007, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• I nead some glyphs to put on the starblade. kinda like on the crystal dagger but i need the glyps to be on one side of the blade, so maybe the kryptonian symbol for starblade or something like that.
                      can anyone help me out on this?
                      Last edited by shepard137; 06-24-2007, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radioflyer
                        Here's the Fortress from the movie. The sketch from the Superman Returns Art Department.

The translator says it reads: "If you can read this you are flying too slowly!"

House Of El
                        Please deliver him from evil
                        You my son are Kal-El of Krypton
                        The only survivor of Planet Krypton
                        Do your homework and take out the trash
                        i cant acces the fortress drawing when i click on it could u possible email it to me at [email protected]

Comment

• is anyone doing work on the black box from brainiak's ship seen in Zod.

Comment

• I Don't Think So.
                            Here Are Some Pics I Had Of It If You Are Planning On Making It.

Comment

• i could use an orthographic view like with the stones angled images dont do me much good but thanks.
                              can anyone post a flat image like on the diagram shown in fallout?

Comment

• I Just Posted These For A Look At The Symbols And Stuff. I Dont Think There Ever Was A Perfect Front View In Fallout.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎