No announcement yet.

Kryptonian Artifacts - Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omega
    Umm, Superman North, you have the middle symbol upside down.

The diamond is supposed to be on top in the fire symbol.
    If you watch Crusade, the 'fire stone' has the symbol the way I have placed it in the banner and in my avatar. Watch the bit when Lex holds it if you don't believe me. I know it should acutally be 90 degrees from where it is.

I'd just like to point out that is MY ARTWORK!

SUPERMAN NORTH

All you have to do is ask to use stuff. I don't mind people using my stuff but don't just go ahead and use it without asking or giving credit!

You are also stealing my bandwidth!

Last edited by Hellbinder; 05-11-2005, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• hey i'm new to the board and was wondering if i could use the images of the artifacts for a video i am making?

Comment

• 2 Questions:

Have they already said what Lana's Tattoo means?

Can someone do me a drawing of the Kryptonian Key from Smallville. Not the actual picture. I hope someone has not posted it alreday....

Thanks!

Comment

• sorry i will stop using it. forgive me as i did not pass it off as my own sorry for the confussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cal_el_AL
            It means Water.

Comment

• Originally posted by LexPlex
              hey I'm new to the board and was wondering if i could use the images of the artifacts for a video i am making?
              Everything I've posted on this thread was drawn by me. Anyone is free to use it for no profit purposes.

Comment

• Not everything posted was drawn by me, but everything I made I labelled as mine.

Feel free to use it as long as you give proper credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbinder
                  If you watch Crusade, the 'fire stone' has the symbol the way I have placed it in the banner and in my avatar. Watch the bit when Lex holds it if you don't believe me. I know it should actually be 90 degrees from where it is.

I'd just like to point out that is MY ARTWORK!

SUPERMAN NORTH

All you have to do is ask to use stuff. I don't mind people using my stuff but don't just go ahead and use it without asking or giving credit!

You are also stealing my bandwidth!

Actually if you watch crusade every time you see the crystal of knowledge you see it in different angles when it is being handled. The angle that it is in when it sits on the table is what matters.

This was a friendly thread up to a post or two ago. I don't post anything here that isn't free for anyone to use.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Who is stealing your bandwidth? just by posting the image here you are draining some of your own bandwidth. Why are you using this thread to make accusations?

I looked at your suff. It looked pretty good, but I left it alone. Besides it's date specific. Sporting a banner that dates itself would be like wearing bell bottoms.

"SEVEN MORE DAYS"

The day after you made that it became irrelevant.
                  Last edited by Radioflyer; 05-11-2005, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• All right, folks, let's keep it friendly.

Comment

• No more days....
                      Last edited by Radioflyer; 05-11-2005, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• i sad sorry please accept it.

Comment

• If you draw something and need it hosted, use Image shack. They usually keep it up a few days at least.

Originally posted by Cal_el_AL
                          2 Questions:

Can someone do me a drawing of the Kryptonian Key from Smallville. Not the actual picture. I hope someone has not posted it alreday....

Thanks!
                          Water.... Transference. It has two meanings.

Go to the beginning of this thread. OMEGA has made some excellent renditions of the key.
                          Last edited by Radioflyer; 05-11-2005, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• anyone know how to use a banner without a web link. the only way i can use a photo manipulation of my work is to give it to a group and link it that way. is there a beter way

Comment

• I don't know. You could use image shack for a banner. But I wouldn't bother. You have to post the banner every time you post. It would get old very fast, I think. The old K site had an easier system for banners. But there was too much size abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radioflyer
                                Go to the beginning of this thread. OMEGA has made some excellent renditions of the key.
                                I think you mean Doobie.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎