Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kryptonian Artifacts - Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega did u get those screens done yet?
    Thanks KR

Comment

• We haven't heard from Doobie in a while. Must be cooking up something really cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by kryptonian researher
        Omega did u get those screens done yet?
        Thanks KR
        KR, I'm really sorry I haven't gotten those to you, but I've been really busy.

I'm thinking Friday at the earliest.

Comment

• k
          thanks KR

Comment

• Welcome.

Comment

• i missed the season finale. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo. is there anyway i can see it again because it sucks that i mised it.

Comment

• Sorry that you missed it, it was an awsome episode and alot of stuff to come out with ie artifact stuff. I won't say what the episode was about but it resolved alot of issues. Thank god I have an old b&w tv with antenae to see the episode. All I will say it will make you want more and sadly we will have to wait till the fall

Comment

• <Will try to post screencaps of the drawings from Blank tomorrow>

Comment

• So has any one seen the season ender
                    some one pease tell me the earltest that we can start talking about it.
                    Thanks Cal
                    Last edited by Cal-El0; 05-19-2005, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• We have to wait a week to discuss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kryptonian researcher
                        i missed the season finale. No. is there anyway i can see it again because it sucks that i missed it.
                        What your VCR quit?

Very unfortunate are you!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

A side note, the finale offers no new artifacts. Except the big black thing in the dirt. Whatever it was. I'm not going to decibe it here for all five of those who missed the episode. Besides it isn't a very complex object.

for those of you who are iching to tatoo Jor-El and Zod's name on your foreheads, here it is. Try to contain your enthusiasm.

PS. If you don't have a sense of humor let me know and I'll try to stop.
                        Last edited by Radioflyer; 05-20-2005, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Here are the screencaps I got from 'Blank' of the papers Clark had drawn.

Sorry about the second one, I couldn't get the advertisement out of the way.

Meilleur service client, taux d’interêt et offre de bienvenue ? Trouvez la banque en ligne qui vous convient grâce à notre comparatif/guide et économisez en moyenne 150 euros par an !

Meilleur service client, taux d’interêt et offre de bienvenue ? Trouvez la banque en ligne qui vous convient grâce à notre comparatif/guide et économisez en moyenne 150 euros par an !

Enjoy!

Comment

• I stumbled onto this technique. This alphabet soup seems to embed the image on the thread.

Last edited by Radioflyer; 05-22-2005, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, but the last time I did that, it was with an image the size of the page, and the moderators edited it.

Comment

• Just try to keep the images down to a reasonable size. Page size images are a little extream. Cool but extream. For the big stuff I'd load load it on my free Geocities site and just drop a link here. But I don't plan to make anything that big for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎