Kryptonian Artifacts - Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bad.

Comment

• Thank you Radio. I'm just envious of people who can do it with their art, not having a web site of my own its hard to show my art or manipulations. I find that sometimes when I try to add an attachment it sais too larg and if I make it as small as a postage stamp it fails as well

Comment

• You can have a free web site site deal at Geocities. It's all pretty much drag and drop. You don't get much space but it will do. My five year old nephew can build one. Just use the page builder.

Just don't try to use it for posting banners, Bandwidth abuse.
        Just drop links.

When in a hurry, I prefer to use Image shack. It only takes a second to load an image and it's ready.
        Last edited by Radioflyer; 05-12-2005, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• So, while we're waiting for more Kryptonian artifacts, what do you propose we do?

Comment

• i say we give ideas for artifacts...

Comment

• There's an idea.

What about coming up with our own symbols for words/ideas?

I already have a head start in that department.

Comment

• i have a favor to ask. Can anyone get some screencaps of the password cal/clark uses to enter the room with the table. If anyone can get those they would help alot.
                thanks KR

Comment

• there is something I noticed to was after Clark set the combination there is a horizontal line of charactors that appears before the cave opens. I'd like to see that as well.

Comment

• another request can someone get caps of the drawings clark has of the caves and the symbols that are up in barn.
                    Thanks again KR

Comment

• I may be able to get screencaps of those drawings in a few days, KR.

Comment

• Someone requests the symbol for the word "BREATHE" So here it is. Curious request but we aim to please.

Originally posted by kryptonian researher
                        i have a favor to ask. Can anyone get some screencaps of the password cal/clark uses to enter the room with the table. If anyone can get those they would help alot.
                        thanks KR

The "pass words" were like chicken scratch..(Skinwalker to Calling) that surrounded the octagonal fissure before it was altered by Dr Waldon, to how it looks now (The table).

The final password before the door opened looked almost like the Kryptonian symbol for destiny or recieve.

Destiny on Chart I
                        Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Receive on Chart III
                        Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
                        Last edited by Radioflyer; 05-13-2005, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• That same someone made their request to me, as well.

Here's what I came up with:

Meilleur service client, taux d’interêt et offre de bienvenue ? Trouvez la banque en ligne qui vous convient grâce à notre comparatif/guide et économisez en moyenne 150 euros par an !

Comment

• i thought that it was three symbols who formed together to form a key of somesort but does anyone have the caps of it.
                            KR

Okay here is a list of things that i need.
                            1.screen caps of the password start and finish
                            2.screen caps of the heart to the ship
                            3.screen caps of the drawings of clarks
                            Thanks KR
                            Last edited by kryptonian researher; 05-14-2005, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Like I said, I may be able to get your third request in a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omega
                                That same someone made their request to me, as well.

Here's what I came up with:

http://img239.echo.cx/img239/333/breathe3dk.png
                                That looks sort of like the symbol for Hope.

There seems two be three types of Kryptonian writing. The Symbol for hope which represents concepts or ideas. Then there is the straight forward Alphabet. Then there is word symbols like on the ceiling of Dr Waldon's cell. Words like How, when, where, why, who, is etc.

It didnt occur to me that breathe is a concept or idea like hope so I took to the padded cell version.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎