No announcement yet.

Castiel - Once Angel, Now Hunter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castiel - Once Angel, Now Hunter

Cas is still technically an angel but his mojo has been completely drained and I think this episode signified Castiel's transition from powerful angel to a mortal hunter. "Two Minutes to Midnigt" really showed that despite his lack of angel juice, Cas is still very useful even though he isn't too familiar with human weapons such as guns.

I think that if Bobby is the one to die in the season finale, then Castiel would be a worthy replacement. Bobby's purpose has been one of reference throughout his tenure on the show. Whenever the boys needed answers about a particular demon or creature, they went to Bobby to find out more information. Not only was Castiel once a full-blown angel, he possesses the vast knowledge that comes with being such a heavenly creature. Castiel does not need ancient books like Bobby to find out useful information. I hope Bobby survives the finale but if he does not, I think Cas would be a really great replacement now that he is essentially a human unless his angel powers are restored by God?

never thought of it like that buy ou make a very good point :]

Comment

He's been drained before in The Song Remains The Same and got his juice back. He had a little more juice than he does now, but as long as he is who he is, he should get his reduced "cut off" mojo back. It doesn't make sense to turn him into another hunter. We already have Dean, Sam & Bobby. His angel powers add an element that no other recurring character has. It seems like Crowley is becoming the demon version of Cas, but he may still betray them.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        He's been drained before in The Song Remains The Same and got his juice back. He had a little more juice than he does now, but as long as he is who he is, he should get his reduced "cut off" mojo back. It doesn't make sense to turn him into another hunter. We already have Dean, Sam & Bobby. His angel powers add an element that no other recurring character has. It seems like Crowley is becoming the demon version of Cas, but he may still betray them.
        Well I'm saying that if Bobby does die in the finale and Cas doesn't get his powers back then he should basically take over Bobby's role as a hunter.

Comment

Cas can't "take" the role of Bobby. Cas has little to no knowledge on how to really hunt other things besides demons.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎