No announcement yet.

What is it with violence toward Tess?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncaged
    Yea, but Tess doesn't really do the whole torture thing, at least not that I remember. She shoots to kill. The worst for her was probably when she killed Reagan, but as i recall that was self-defense gone overboard, so it wasn't as bad. Sure she's had people killed, but here they showed her just getting knocked around by a man who seemed very intent to just keep hurting her until she told him what he wanted to know.
    I'd say she pretty much tortured Lois with that device that let her tap into Lois' memories......

Tess is no innocent that's for sure

Comment

Tess was all kinds of badass. I really loved her and I hope we get to keep Tess. I was kind or disappointed in Martha for using Max Lord to get to Tess, however Martha does seem to regret the means.

Comment

if you dont like violence against tess, then dont watch the season finale LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
          I agree with you. I do NOT want to see this poor woman beat up, or shoved around, anymore. Its just excessive. And yes, I'd feel the same way if she was a man (before anyone accuses me of being sexist).
          she is a big girl she can take it...honestly she is a villain not a disney princess, she should be handled as such.... She is ruthless, Mercy deserves no mercy...ollie has had stuff similar to that being done to him ....noone is complaining....

Comment

Poor Oliver was been beat up all this season, burned, and even stood up to a sky full of Kandorians with a bow & arrows, but he never gets his own thread over it.

Comment

I agree. Tess is abused too much.

Comment

they really go nuts on tess, its only a matter of time before her insurance company drops her for being a liability

in all seriousness yeah its getting to be too much now, even rodney king didnt get beat this much

Comment

I demand more Stuart outrage! I mean Tess shot out his eye. Not cool. Plus Zod possibly toasted him like a marshmallow. Less Tess anger...more ethical treatment of Stuart! Plus who is feeding Shelby? Not even around for scraps in tonight's episode. PETA should look into it. Tess clearly has not had the abuse either of these characters have endured.

Comment

ITA with this thread, I don't like the fact that Tess has been used and overused as a punch bag lately ... enough is enough ..

Comment

Every time, Tess gets roughed up we get this thread. She is a villian character who kicks ass, she is going to get roughed up, deal with it. Also, I think Oliver has been a ***** the last two seasons for everyone including Tess, its about time he got a scene or two to be a bad ass instead of Chloe's booty call, seriously how many things can Chloe touch turn to crap.

Comment

I think its because she doesn't seem to choose sides. If she chose a side then maybe someone would protect her instead of try to kill her.

And besides it's not like she hasn't tried and/or succeeded in killing others. She's had it coming for her.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                          Poor Oliver was been beat up all this season, burned, and even stood up to a sky full of Kandorians with a bow & arrows, but he never gets his own thread over it.
                          Word

Comment

The reason that Tess gets such things done to her is because she's playing to much on both sides.
                            No one likes people like that, she's twisting everything she says.
                            They may use physical violence against her, but she uses psychological violence against everybody else. Not really well written, and I don't say that she deserve it.

Oh and off course, she isn't exactly an angel when it comes to violence herself

Comment

WORD to the 10th power!

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                              It's a two way street, how many people has she hit, shot or killed? If she can dish it out, she can take it

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisarmx
                                if you dont like violence against tess, then dont watch the season finale LOL
                                Yeah, really. She looks like she's trying to audition for the role of two face.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎