Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems logical coming from Lois... good epi for her I guess. I'm kinda sad, but I get it. It better be short.

Comment

Originally posted by kristintaps
      It seems logical coming from Lois... good epi for her I guess. I'm kinda sad, but I get it. It better be short.

I'm sorry I don't get it..

Comment

I loved the break-up scene. I have been having problems with this relationship and the break-up solved one of the problems. Because of the break-up Lois now knows she does not need anyone to define who she is. Once Lois is secure in herself then she and Clark could work on the rest of their problems.

Comment

Lois breaking up with Clark is one thing but doing it in front of his MoM and Perry was a slap in the face!! Deep down in my heart I know things will work out for Clois so I will try and not think about the breakup.

Comment

Originally posted by WendySue

Lois is so in love with the Blur..how could she do that to clark..
            Makes me think less of her

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by skylar
            Lois breaking up with Clark is one thing but doing it in front of his MoM and Perry was a slap in the face!! Deep down in my heart I know things will work out for Clois so I will try and not think about the breakup.
            Are you freaking kidding me!
            Last edited by Dyanara; 05-07-2010, 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, the breakup was painful. Like, brought tears to my eyes painful. But I can't be pessimistic yet. There's still one more episode, and maybe we'll actually get what we've been waiting for.

Comment

I didn't love the break up.. But the reason for it was very believable IMO and I think they set up the finale beautifully!

Clois broke my heart, but I'm not mad about it- It's going to be so good next week! I can feel it! *SQUEE*

Comment

So the Ausiello spoiler about a 'major couple breaking up' is Clois?

And going by the ED tweet about Salvation - [SPOILER] 'Perfect cliffhanger and set-up for some fun with the triangle next year! Please watch' [/SPOILER]

It looks like it continues next season.
                  Last edited by Lori; 05-07-2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by friendsita
                    hey cloisers! just here to say that I don't like the fact that she broke up with him in front of his mom...
                    Especially considering Lois tried on Martha's wedding dress already, and without asking first. But it would appear that Martha understands Lois fairly well, as well as Clark, so I think Martha would just take it as typical rash Lois behavior.

Also, despite Martha and Perry's presence, Clark wasn't hesitant in going after Lois.

Yay for Clark.

Comment

Lois is so in love with the Blur..how could she do that to clark..
                      It had NOTHING to do with the blur, only who SHE is as a person

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                        So the Ausiello spoiler about a 'major couple breaking up' is Clois?

And going by the ED tweet about Salvation - [SPOILER]'Perfect cliffhanger and set-up for some fun with the triangle next year! Please watch'[/SPOILER]

It looks like it continues next season.
                        And that kills any speculation about reveals. [SPOILER]If the triangle goes on next season, well, that means more unconscious Lois and no coming back for Clois.[/SPOILER]

What was the point of them getting together in the first place? Great. I don't mind the breakup, but that twitter from her really did kill everything, because that means there is no hope for them at all.
                        Last edited by liana; 05-07-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Lois did NOT break up with Clark b/c of the Blur...she broke up with Clark to find her purpose. Happiness cannot be found in another person it has to come from within. She broke up with him because she needs to find out who she is.

In tonight's episode she realized that she did not need the blur to find a purpose in the world. Her purpose is to become a star reporter and by doing that she can be her own hero. That is about her individual self separate from Clark, just as Clark has to find out who he is and strike a balance between his two halves.

This break up will allow for their reunion to be on equal footing. She can enter into a relationship with Clark on solid ground. However, she needs to know Clark's secret to really have a relationship with Clark and I think Clark realizes that as well.

In all honesty, I am find with the break up b/c this is Lois and Clark...they will end up together and the breakup itself was believable and not over petty issues.

Comment

There is always hope.

Very well said, Rini.

Comment

They should never have gotten together in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                                It had NOTHING to do with the blur, only who SHE is as a person
                                Sure but considering the trailler... Well, it looks like things are not going to be good. [SPOILER]I hoped the kiss would be a reveal[/SPOILER] but with Erica's tweet it is clear that it is not going to happen. So, [SPOILER]Clark, as the Blur is going to kiss Lois?[/SPOILER] And I really don't get what "good Clois scene" AS twittered. Because, as far as I see, there wasn't ANY good Clois scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎