"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Clois Scenes"

Talk about everything Clois!!

NO break for Clark and Lois. I been waiting for them to get together and the dating break been done to death by Friends. I hope they quit that talk before this show ends.

Comment

Nothing good so far.

Comment

dude they better kiss and make up or my tvs gonna have a hole in it real soon

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
          dude they better kiss and make up or my tvs gonna have a hole in it real soon
          lol..well speaking as a Kent advocate..it's Lois who should be doing the make up since she's the one that broke up with Clark.

and this is before she even knows the secret..lol

Comment

It was painful, but I think it's what they need right now. It'll make them even stronger when they do reunite

Comment

yeah but I don't want a long break up. We deserve some time Lois knowing who Clark is.

Comment

So they did break up? Damn that makes Lois look stupid. Yeah I said!

Comment

Yeah Lois broke up with Clark.

Comment

Quite frankly Im pissed

Comment

Well looks like my dad won 100 dollars from me..He was right about clois breaking up..Jumping ship again

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Lois is so in love with the Blur..how could she do that to clark..
                      Last edited by WendySue; 05-07-2010, 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm not happy about the break up but glad that Clark doesn't want to break up with Lois.

Course we know that they can't give up on each other, especially since they'll be back in action together at the Planet.

Comment

actually, I can already see Lois admitting to herself that that was a mistake. She doesn't seem too phased by having her desk opposite Clark's again. she found what she was looking for in herself and I think in the next episode she'll say so to Clark/the Blur. She is a little bit high-strung and I think that it was important that she told Clark if he cared about her he would let her go. I think she knew that she would eventually come back, but she couldn't be with him until she found what she needed in her life. Luckily for us it only took one episode.

Comment

hey cloisers! just here to say that I don't like the fact that she broke up with him in front of his mom...

Comment

I can't believe that the writers killed thier relationship that fast...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎