No announcement yet.

Lucifer needing demons' blood

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer needing demons' blood

Castiel said that Lucifer needed to drink demons' blood as long as he remains in a vessel and that he's been drinking plenty of it while being inside Nick.

Cas said that even if Lucifer takes Sam as a vessel, he would need to do this. I took a bunch of things from this & have some questions too:

1. This means that once he's done exterminating humans, he will turn his attention on demons. And one of his reasons for killing demons other than he hates them too since they were once human is to keep Sam intact.

2. What are Lucifer's intentions if he's successful in killing Michael? Would he ditch Sam? All that talk about the rewards he would give Sam/Nick by them saying yes is probably all lies since they're humans too & he'd just waste them once his use for them is done. But if he doesn't ditch Sam, then he will eventually run out of demon blood to drink once every demon is dead & Sam will explode. Does this mean he will stay in Sam until he kills Michael and then ditch Sam to stay without a vessel? In The End, we saw him in Sam when it was 2014. But in that future, he didn't kill Michael, but instead Michael & the angels gave up & left. So Lucifer could have been afraid that if he ditched Sam and Michael's interest in killing Lucifer got renewed & Dean said yes to Michael, then he would be screwed. Perhaps that's why he didn't ditch Sam.

3. Wouldn't Lucifer be stronger without a vessel? If he's anything like the archangel(s) protecting Chuck, then his presence could burn the eyes out of any human or demon. Is it that he can't influence people & things if he doesn't take a vessel? Because without one, he's probably not vulnerable to angels' knives and other weaknesses he has while in a vessel. And he doesn't have to feed on demons' blood. Even Cas, who's a lot weaker than Lucifer, caused a lot of damage before he took Jimmy as his vessel back in Lazarus Rising.

4. I would also think the consistent need for demons' blood would show a weakness in Lucifer that wouldn't be present in Michael. A weakness that would manifest in other ways, like not allowing Lucifer to resurrect Sam if he needed to.

lol, number three has me confused, too. I've been thinking that if he just shows his true self he can kill anyone and anything just by being there so he's wasting a lot of time being in Nick and waiting for Sam to say yes. Obviously there's more to this, but Idk what it is, lol.

Comment

Nice theories but from what I think is that Lucifer is somewhere between Michael and Cas.More powerful then Cas but weaker then Michael I mean they're mentioned plenty times in this season that Michael can kill Lucifer so...

Comment

Keeping it simple, this could mean heaven & hell are more like energy realms where angels can exist in their true forms but our universe is the material realm where angels can't manifest as much of their powers unless they sneak power through a filter (vessel). And even then angels can't afford to do as much in our world---them coming here is the equivalent of us going to Japan and finding that our purchasing power is much less there and before we know it we've run out of funds! So if Luce will be powering up on demons and Michael won't, that might be how Lucifer plans on gaining the upper hand over Michael. (Or Mikey may require something similar but less gruesome to maintain his form, such as adoration from believers.)
        Last edited by InactiveUserID; 05-07-2010, 10:43 AM.

Comment

i think they are undoubtably stronger in their angel form yes

but as they repeatedly said since season 4 when they were talking about possession with angels "thems the rules, he's gotta wear a meat suit like everyone else"

i believe this is because god set the rules a long time ago. yes in angel form u can burn out eyes and fly around. but u couldn't really do anything more to influence the world as you would not have access to a portion of ur true power really without a vessel due to the laws god has set in this universe.

now as for angel vs angel in a non-vessel showdown, i believe the result would be the same, as they seem to be as strong as they are minus the eye burning in their vessels anyways (their true vessels that is). rapheal did that holy blast from a vessel, not from his winged form.

Comment

Originally posted by Sark
            Nice theories but from what I think is that Lucifer is somewhere between Michael and Cas.More powerful then Cas but weaker then Michael I mean they're mentioned plenty times in this season that Michael can kill Lucifer so...
            i would actually say he's on par with Michael michael probaly just a little bit stronger so Lucifer would probaly be between Michael and Gabriel not Michael and cas remember Cas is only a Low Level Angel

also too Number 3 i don't think Angels can Walk the Earth without a Vessel and that's why they take a vessel but are probaly stronger without a vessel as you said

Comment

Lucifer became some sort of half demon/half angel sort of thing when he fell, imo. It makes sense for Lucifer's vessel to drink demon blood. HENCE why Lucifer will destroy the demons.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                Lucifer became some sort of half demon/half angel sort of thing when he fell, imo. It makes sense for Lucifer's vessel to drink demon blood. HENCE why Lucifer will destroy the demons.
                Yup. Like I put in my first point, destroying them will accomplish 2 of his goals, keeping his vessel intact and killing demons since they were once humans & he hates humans because he blames them as the reason why he fell.

I wonder if staying in Sam will be his excuse for killing & drinking demons so that they don't gang up against him. That way, he won't tip them off that the reason he's really killing them is because he hates them & considers them filth & inferior. Then, once the last demon is killed, he will ditch Sam & go back to his angel form. Or maybe he will get his demons to reproduce so he will have an endless supply of them.
                Last edited by xrayvision; 05-09-2010, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎