No announcement yet.

Preview for the Finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview for the Finale

Last edited by Vergon6; 05-06-2010, 10:45 PM. Reason: Link to K-Site TV whenever possible

Argh! I hope Mark Pellegrino is in the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
      Argh! I hope Mark Pellegrino is in the finale.
      Yeah, we hardly got to see him this season. Last time we saw him in Hammer of the Gods, he was one BAMF.

Comment

hard to believe what started off a mission to kill a demon who killed their mom has lead to facing off against satan

been one hell of a ride

Comment

You can say that again Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            You can say that again Alex.

uhm, alright if you want

hard to believe what started off a mission to kill a demon who killed their mom has lead to facing off against satan

been one hell of a ride

Comment

LOL, I meant that as an expression (one usually used when someone strongly agrees with something they heard someone else say). No problem though.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                LOL, I meant that as an expression (one usually used when someone strongly agrees with something they heard someone else say). No problem though.

yea i know

I was just screwin with you

just like dean would

Comment

Like when he kept pulling that chain of that laughing fisherman wall decoration in the restaurant/diner they ate at in Hell House. That scene cracked me up. Sam's response after he got annoyed was hilarious.

Speaking of that, I'd love to buy one of those if I could ever find one. I couldn't find any on Ebay.

Comment

The second thing I want in the finale is the return of Jake Abel as Michael. As much as they've been building up Lucifer, they've also been building up Michael.

On an unrelated note, xrayvision

Do you thing Lucifer has a spell to control the Antichrist?

Comment

I'm not sure. I wasn't happy with how powerful they made him, so if they bring him back & stick to the same characterization where he's powerful enough to kill Lucifer, then I'd say not. Then again, Death could probably kill Lucifer too & was under his control. After all, Death would reap Lucifer if Michael kills him.

That brings up another point. Since Death could reap angels & demons, then that means that they have to end up somewhere. I don't think they'd just cease to exist. Maybe he has a collection of non-soul based beings (though demons in Kripke's world are souls that were twisted/tormented in hell).

Comment

Can someone take a stab at what is going on in the preview? I'm really bewildered as to what is up with Sam. Is that a Lucifer possessed Sam? Dean even says at the end "Are you in there Sammy?"

Comment

Looks amazing!!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎