Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comedic effects in tonight's episode...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedic effects in tonight's episode...

I am always happy to laugh when watching something I enjoy, but my funny bone was tickled much more than I thought it would be going into tonight's ep - especially when the last 2 'keys' to Luci's gate were obtained.

Maybe it was Kripke and the other PTB way to ease some of the tension that next week looks like is going to be off the chart's in everything but comedic laughter.

I find myself kinda hoping that Crowley becomes a bit of a series regular next season, cause his scenes with Bobby are just off the charts hilarious, and pretty funny when paired with Dean too. All that said, here's to Bobby surviving the finale.

Originally posted by SVfan26
    I am always happy to laugh when watching something I enjoy, but my funny bone was tickled much more than I thought it would be going into tonight's ep - especially when the last 2 'keys' to Luci's gate were obtained.

Maybe it was Kripke and the other PTB way to ease some of the tension that next week looks like is going to be off the chart's in everything but comedic laughter.

I find myself kinda hoping that Crowley becomes a bit of a series regular next season, cause his scenes with Bobby are just off the charts hilarious, and pretty funny when paired with Dean too. All that said, here's to Bobby surviving the finale.
    I hope so too. I can't imagine the show without Bobby & if he dies, he will end up in hell because he made the deal.

The Crowley scene with the camera was hilarious. I also loved the scene where he was talking to Dean by the window of the fancy pizzeria and Dean's windows were rolled up & he couldn't hear him & how Crowley teleported back inside the Impala. That made me laugh since it's a part of that hilarious Dean-Crowley dynamic.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎