Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on the preview I wonder if Carry On Wayward Son will be heard in recap

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on the preview I wonder if Carry On Wayward Son will be heard in recap

Given the serious/somber events of this year's finale that the preview showed, I wonder if Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas will be heard in this year's recap before Swan Song. I hope so, but I'm not sure this time if it'll happen.

it better be or kripke will be joining luci in the pit.

Comment

Yeah, I really hope Kripke won't deviate from tradition here. That song has become iconic in the Supernatural universe. They have to use it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        it better be or kripke will be joining luci in the pit.

I know having Carry On Wayward Son in the finale recap is a "touchy" subject with you Jeff. I also love AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long in the premiere recaps.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by chole_fan
        Yeah, I really hope Kripke won't deviate from tradition here. That song has become iconic in the Supernatural universe. They have to use it!!!!
        Am I the only one who associates Dean as being the wayward son? Or do most here associate both Winchesters as wayward sons?
        Last edited by xrayvision; 05-06-2010, 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Am I the only one who associates Dean as being the wayward son? Or do most here associate both Winchesters as wayward sons?
          i associate both, i mean both sam and dean have some serious issues
          it truly applies to both of them IMO

Comment

both definitely. Wayward son better be on the recap or alot of fans will be upset! lol it is an awesome tradition!

Comment

I think will. We can't break tradition now!

Comment

Even Cas is a wayward son now that he gave up on God.

Comment

I seriously hope so. It's a Supernatural tradition.

Comment

its a great song if they dont i hope they go with at least like Aint no rest for the wicked by cage the elephant

but carry on my wayward son really is the only way to go

Comment

Like everybody has said it's a tradition. It's been played in all four finales. Ok technically 'Carry on my Wayward Son' wasn't played during Devil's Trap, but the episode preceding it. However since Salvation was basically part 1 of the season 1 finale it doesn't break tradition.

Comment

am I the Only one who Thinks this Series is more about Sam( and I'm actually an Older Brother) sam is the wayward Son, not Dean. and Yeah its Gonna Be in there, Too Bad this isn't the Series Finale, I mean I want to see more of this Show too. but I just wanna See a Show Go out on Top. Not get Watered Down Like Smallville and heroes, althought I do Like those Show's. how are they Gonna Go back to Fighting Freak ot the weeks, after the Apocalypse, maybe they'll Fight the Apokolips, instead. lol

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎