Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not use holy oil to trap Lucifer instead of having Sam say yes?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not use holy oil to trap Lucifer instead of having Sam say yes?

Why don't Dean & Sam use holy oil around Lucifer in his current vessel, Nick, and have Sam lure him into an area surrounded by it while Sam lights it on fire & jumps out of the circle? Then they could use the rings to send him back.

i'de say this can't and won't happen for 2 reasons.

1. hes bloody satan, hes not stupid. we've seen lilith, the down peg of lucifer, and various stunt demons sense something was wrong and always look around and get rid of any devils traps, etc when they are talking with the boys. if they can do it, i severely doubt satan wouldn't look

2. the rings only open the cage door. it doesnt open the cage door on the spot they want to open it, im sure it has to open at a specific spot :P and even when it is opened, im pretty sure satan again will sense that and WON't ever in a million years be tricked to jump in or get pushed in.

plus a secret 3rd reason: even if they figured, lets open the door now, and go get him and push him in. what door do u think they are opening? yes, the door to his cell, but it could also act like a devil's door while open, and let out a bunch of demons onto the earth. hence why needing to specifically time it

thats my theories anyways

Comment

Originally posted by tam123
      i'de say this can't and won't happen for 2 reasons.

1. hes bloody satan, hes not stupid. we've seen lilith, the down peg of lucifer, and various stunt demons sense something was wrong and always look around and get rid of any devils traps, etc when they are talking with the boys. if they can do it, i severely doubt satan wouldn't look

2. the rings only open the cage door. it doesnt open the cage door on the spot they want to open it, im sure it has to open at a specific spot :P and even when it is opened, im pretty sure satan again will sense that and WON't ever in a million years be tricked to jump in or get pushed in.

plus a secret 3rd reason: even if they figured, lets open the door now, and go get him and push him in. what door do u think they are opening? yes, the door to his cell, but it could also act like a devil's door while open, and let out a bunch of demons onto the earth. hence why needing to specifically time it

thats my theories anyways
      I definitely think that they would have to go to the convent in Maryland where he was released in Lucifer Rising to trap him back in. No matter what they do, it seems like he will be suspicious of what they're up to or even know that they're trying to trap him. If Gabriel found out, then I'm sure Lucifer knows. If he takes the bait, then I'm guessing it will be due to his ego and will be a result of his expectation that he will easily overpower them.

So holy oil or not, I think he will be aware of what they're trying to do.

Comment

I think he is too powerfull, the holy oil wouldn't be able to trap him for long, he could get out of it very easily in one way or another, Cas did and I'm sure so did Raphael.

Comment

Lucifer wouldn't fall for a trick as obvious as Holy Oil. Besides that be too easy and be something of a let down if he could be trapped that easy. But as we've seen in 'Hammer of the gods' Lucifer isn't easily fooled.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎