No announcement yet.

The music box.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The music box.........

im wondering if the music box was a connection to the island claire cause it played island claire luliby she always sang. perhaps their father knew something about the island. and just by the way they angled that mirror made it seem like perhaps it was connected to the lighthouse.

I believe in every single flash-sideways, a character has looked into a mirror (Sawyer smashed his) I assume that will come into play in the finale.

Comment

hmm good point. just with the music box it seemed like they were say hey you look its a mirror. i kind of felt the same way when jack was looking in the mirror on the plane or was it his house? i forget but it seemed obvious.

Comment

I never noticed the mirror thing - so thanks for pointing that out.

Though I don't know that Jack's father would give Clair something that related to the island. Jack's father doesn't know anything about the island and doesn't seem to be related to it at all. It was always MIB who appeared as Jack's father because that's the body that he had use of.

Comment

but before jacks dad died could it be possible that maybe he had a flash of his soul on the island being used by the MIB? im really confused about the whole vanishing of the body in both time lines thing.

Comment

Yea Im still not convinved it was MIB using Jacks dad the whole time. Because while hes using Lockes body, there is STILL Lockes REAL body that they buried. But what about Christians body?! Very strange! I hope that gets explained

Comment

I think MIB got rid of Christians Body, so he could pose as the revived Christian to Jack.
              But at theyr secound arrival at the island nearly everyone MIB wanted to fool by his look as Locke was far away from the real body so he hadnīt had to do this to work his sceme.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎