No announcement yet.

3 Dead.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Dead.....

wow that was sad seeing sun and jin go. sayid eh lol. but wow no more sun jin and sayid. im guess well still see them in the sideways tho.

I'm gutted...absolutely gutted.
    I was sure Sun and Jin were going to get a happy ending.

Comment

I think lapeatis died to.. Wow that was shocking episode

Comment

Damnit, I was hoping for a Sun and Jin happy ending.
        I'm glad that Sayid found redemption though.

Comment

They didn't necessarily get a BAD ending. I mean, yeah they died a horrible death - but at least they died together. It was very sad, but meaningful at the same time. Sometimes death on this show isn't very meaningful (Ilana, Artz...I'm guessing it has to do with randomly blowing up). Jin was right when he told Sun last episode he would never leave her side again.

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
            I was sure Sun and Jin were going to get a happy ending.
            Originally posted by Spirit Detective
            Damnit, I was hoping for a Sun and Jin happy ending.
            But they DID get a happy ending! ALL they ever wanted was to reunite with each other. They got that! And their death couldnt have been a more romantic death. Once they finally found each other they LITERALLY never left each others side. Now thats what I consider to be a happy ending. Neither had to live without each other. It was perfect in my book.

Comment

Well put, MannaBanana. Bit it still is very hard to let them go. I'm still sad about it.

Now, is Lapidus dead?

Comment

hmmm good point i wonder if lapidus is dead. i guess he may be although no one braught him up

Comment

I think Frank is dead. He got wacked pretty good when the bomb blew. I hate that because I really liked Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMAGIRL
                    I think Frank is dead. He got wacked pretty good when the bomb blew. I hate that because I really liked Frank.
                    I like Frank as well. Who else look like they stepped out from a Burt Reynolds movies beside Frank.

I feel sorry for Jin and Sun's baby girl now.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lapidus is dead

Comment

Lapidus has to be dead since he was knocked out and then the sub sank. Unless he's so badass that he was able to get up and get to the surface, but probably not. At least they gave him a Frank-esque line to go out with.

Comment

im wondering if sun and jins daughter could have been a candidate since they both died and perhaps sayid didnt even tho he held the bomb when it went boom. or the "infection" made him not eligable.

Comment

Having Ji Yeon be the candidate would be interesting, but if that were the case I think Jacob would've wanted her to come to the island. I think Kwon meant both Jin & Sun since he touched them both. One completes the other.

Comment

ya and i have a feeling the kids will never come into play unless we see at the series finale 30 years later and aaron and Ji Yeon crash on the island in their futuristic hover car haha

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎