"The Candidate" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would Jack have been right in not touching the bomb... Thinking he couldn't die like when he was with Richard and the dynamite..?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      ya jack has learned to listen more. especially this season. i think juliet dying was a turning point for him.

speaking of juliet when are we going to see that coffee thing? lol. perhaps that will be a plothole.
      I'm guessing it is coming up in the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
        Would Jack have been right in not touching the bomb... Thinking he couldn't die like when he was with Richard and the dynamite..?
        Yeah, its a great possibility that it wouldn't go off then with Jack being there but then Sayid had to do the deed because he was army trained and then it did go off for sure since he took off with it.

The Island claims four more victims. What did Sayid say about Desmond? Is he still alive then?

Kate is a strange one. Her name crossed out the cave but not at the lighthouse. Is 51 a special number??

Comment

Yeah, Sayid said to Jack that Desmond is still alive and could explain what itīs all about with the island and that Jack is the one who will hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
            I don't think so because they set the fuse to the dynamite on fire which is equal to James pulling out the wires to the bomb. The reason the dynamite didn't explode while the bomb did is because Richard would have been killed if the dynamite would have exploded and he was promised by Jacob to live forever.

Comment

But, Smokey cannot directly kill a candidate by setting a fuse to detonate a bomb... It's a "rule" He and Jack both had blue backpacks and right before Jack went to the sub, Flocke switched them, even handing Jack the wrong backpack.. He needed someones free willed choice i.e Sawyer rippin the wires out, to kill a candidate.. He's always having to find the loophole..

I get what u mean about Richard he can't die, so no matter who sat with him the dynamite wouldn't go off...
              Last edited by McFly; 05-08-2010, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎