No announcement yet.

Clark to Kara...HALP!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark to Kara...HALP!!

Would totally be an AWESOME time to have Kara back eh?

I know, right?

Edit: Shoot, he should call his enemies too. Give Bette and Parasite a call hahaa

Comment

She's a little busy on another network.

Comment

she def shoulda been in an episode this year

Comment

Kara my arse. This is a job for SuperLana the kryptonite wonder. Able to kill 20 Kryptonians just by breathing on them.

Comment

would be great if kara was back. But we know its not going to happen since she was busy working on V and didnt have the chance to return this year. Then in show reason kara is traveling deep in space and has no way to contact clark at all. Hopefully we do get to have kara show up again next year.

Comment

"You wanted to find Kandor, Kara? LOOKS LIKE YOU ******* FOUND IT!"

That's what I'd say if I was Clark

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                would be great if kara was back. But we know its not going to happen since she was busy working on V and didnt have the chance to return this year.
                She'll be back, especially since V's ratings have been on a landslide ever since it returned

Comment

yea its probably not going to get picked up. but hopefully we do have kara return for at least another episode next yr. more so if its officially announced at may upfronts/comic con to be the final season.

Comment

YES. her and -super-shelby!

Comment

Originally posted by malft
                      Kara my arse. This is a job for SuperLana the kryptonite wonder. Able to kill 20 Kryptonians just by breathing on them.
                      You're absolutely right, but I for one choose death. >.>

Comment

I would love to see her back. And as a regular. And in all 22 episodes. And hopefully another scene(or several) where she is practicing for a beauty pageant in beachwear.

Comment

She should have been back this year and definitely next year for sure. It really annoyed me when Clark said the Kryptonians were the closest thing to family he has without mentioning KARA.

Comment

she should have been the epicenter for this Kandorian storyline so they need to bring her back next season.

Comment

By all logic, she's dead by now.. The moment, she left the solar system, her body stopped being fueled, with solar energy, from our yellow sun. And her traveling, at super speed, would've quickly exhausted all stored energy, in her body. Leaving her, as a mere mortal, in the cold vaccum, of space. Seriously, couldn't they have had, Kara go out, like Lois did, in Doomsday (i.e. be sent, into the future, via a Legion ring)? They could've let her remain, in "Smallville", after Bloodline and (instead of Clark destroying it), ended up, with the Legion ring, in one episode. Which ends with the ring being activated, accidently sending Kara about 10 years, into the future. The ring's damaged, beyond repair, so she remains there (and offscreen, becomes Supergirl, after having been reunited, with her cousin, who's since become Superman). And then, just have Clark, in the next episode, mention that he's (once again, offscreen) met, another member of the Legion, that's filled him in on Kara's fate.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎