No announcement yet.

Damon, a real sucker.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damon, a real sucker.

I mean, come on! He was in love with a girl who didn't care about him, she played both him and his brother. C'mon she was in love/or something (?) with both of the brothers. And Damon was okay with that, it wasn't Stefan's fault, it was Katherine's.

He could have step aside and told Katherine that he didn't want Stefan to be her lover too. I would, it would be weird, two brothers sharing a girl. Weirdest thing. And then he punishes his brother for 150 years or something, c'mon dude, get a life! Katherine went away and didn't care for you! And still he is angry at his brother for nothing, and he is still looking for he, and he is still in love with her. He is such an Idiet!!

If he could feel love for her, then he has a human side (which he says he don't) How stupid can a person be?! But nevertheless, Damon is still one of my favourite character, because he brings excitement to the show and he is so dark and mysterious. The actor is also very good.
    If only the writers could write him a little better (even if that's how the story goes from the book) They are really making me hate this character, he's losing my respect.

I would never let a girl get before my own family. Stefan is the only one left in his life, his only family. His brother. Damon is very stupid, IMO.

Hehe, I just needed to write this.

i know someone like damon. my best friend. he's an idiot. he practically pushed everyone aside for a girl he fell for. she used him and left him, didn't even like him for who he really was. but who was there to take him back....his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
      I mean, come on! He was in love with a girl who didn't care about him, she played both him and his brother. C'mon she was in love/or something (?) with both of the brothers. And Damon was okay with that, it wasn't Stefan's fault, it was Katherine's.

He could have step aside and told Katherine that he didn't want Stefan to be her lover too. I would, it would be weird, two brothers sharing a girl. Weirdest thing. And then he punishes his brother for 150 years or something, c'mon dude, get a life! Katherine went away and didn't care for you! And still he is angry at his brother for nothing, and he is still looking for he, and he is still in love with her. He is such an Idiet!!

If he could feel love for her, then he has a human side (which he says he don't) How stupid can a person be?! But nevertheless, Damon is still one of my favourite character, because he brings excitement to the show and he is so dark and mysterious. The actor is also very good.
      If only the writers could write him a little better (even if that's how the story goes from the book) They are really making me hate this character, he's losing my respect.

I would never let a girl get before my own family. Stefan is the only one left in his life, his only family. His brother. Damon is very stupid, IMO.

Hehe, I just needed to write this.
      I don't think he is mad at his brother for nothing. If anything the flashbacks proved at least imo that Stefan deserved that 150 years of "torture". Stefn acts like he's a complete saint in all of this, and I respect him for choosing not to kill/ or feed off of humans but he killed his own father, and forced Damon into this life. It's no surprise to me that after his brother doing that to him he'd want to go searching for the only person left who he thought really cared for him - Katherine.

Comment

I think Damon just uses Katherine as an excuse to be mad at Stefan. He’s really made because he ultimately didn’t want this life. In the flashback he even wanted to die, but Stefan forced this life on him. After feeding he said he was gonna be a thorn in Stefan’s side eternally.

Comment

So, you guys don't think that Damon is real mad because of what Stefan did against Katherine? If he wanted to die so badly, he could have put a stick to his heart.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎