Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in "Sacrifice"

If there's any music in the episode, talk about it!

yea i wonder if it will just be louis scores or some music too.

Comment

Haha the music was great.. I loved the constant low beat music that continued throughout the episodes..

I watched the episode in surround sound, and my God was it incredible..! It was like sitting in a movie-theater.. The episode also had those siren-like sounds, much like The Dark Knight..

I loved the music in this episode.

Comment

I want a soundtrack gosh darn-it!

Comment

yea it would be great if wb released a soundtrack of louis's stuff. He has come out with some great stuff since taking over in season 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker-El
            Haha the music was great.. I loved the constant low beat music that continued throughout the episodes..

I watched the episode in surround sound, and my God was it incredible..! It was like sitting in a movie-theater.. The episode also had those siren-like sounds, much like The Dark Knight..

I loved the music in this episode.
            I've noticed a similar undertone like TDK's score whenever there's a WT scene, and I really like it, it gives the episode a more "epic" feel. I agree with the constant low beat that lent to a sense of urgency in the episode. LF did great, as usual tonight. His music for the last few seasons has been great...but this season he's brought his A+++ game. Tonight was no exception.

Comment

I liked the music that played when Clark walked in and interrupted Zod's speech.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎