No announcement yet.

I thought Sam would drink Brady's blood to use his powers on the hellhounds

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Sam would drink Brady's blood to use his powers on the hellhounds

After seeing the blood on Brady's face, I expected Sam to start drinking his blood so he could use his powers on the hell hounds that were attacking. I'm guessing whatever makes the demons so strong is also what makes the hellhounds strong & Sam's power would work against them too.

I'm not sure if the bomb they built in Abandon All Hope actually killed the hellhounds in that episode or if something like the Colt or the demon-killing blade is needed to actually kill them.

I also would love to see hellhounds finally appearing on the show rather than having them be invisible. They could use a regular dog & add in effects like turning their eyes red or some other color. The hellhound standoff could have been shown like Smallville did in Krypto, but with those added in effects.

I always thought that a good look would be something like the spectral hound from that Duck Tales episode, which had red eyes & glowed in the dark:

^ Haha.

Duck Tales.

Comment

I thought that too.

However, I did like how they had Hellhound vs Hellhound

Comment

Ew, no, I never once thought Sam would drink the demon blood. I agree about finally getting to see a Hell hound, though. That would be cool, even if it was just a glimpse in a reflection or something. The Hell hound vs. Hell hound was good, brought a new dynamic to them. I didn't know they could be "controlled" per se.

Comment

I thought the same thing when we heard those dogs. For some reason I think of the song "Paranoid" when those hounds show up but the cover by 3rd Strike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEiUwjF68es

Comment

Yeah it would be cool to see the hell hounds, if even for a brief shimmer. I could be mistaken but didn't Lilith have some control of the hell hounds going after Dean? Or was it just an instance of her removing the obstacle that blocked the hounds from Dean. Either way Crowley seems to be more powerful than most demons. He seems to be able to teleport like an Angel, control certain hell hounds. I get that he is a crossroads demon and they have the power to grant wishes so I guess it all comes with the territory but I am still not entirely sure what he is and what his endgame is.

Comment

Crowley was supposedly Lilith's right hand man and that would make him a white-eyed demon like Alistair I guess, which would explain why he is so powerful. As for Sam drinking Brady's blood I sincerly doubt he'd do that with Dean in the same room.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎