No announcement yet.

Is this FS time line adding up??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this FS time line adding up??

Thinking of the sideways T/L and the timing of it all doesn't add up to me, let me explain:
    (gonna try to make it short)

Jin n Sun--They land in LAX, held all day at Customs, get to the hotel late...Jin comes to Suns room wanting to go to the restaurant, but...Sun (who is still wearing the same TAN Sweater she was wearing at the airport)changes his mind by doing a strip tease...they make whoopee. The next day(9/23) Keamy shows up(cause Jin never made his appointment) n takes Jin(wearing same pinstriped Shirt n Tie as when he showed-up at Suns room) away to the restaurant...n...when Sun gets to the Restaurant(after the bank) she gets shot...

Point: Sun is shot within 18-28 hrs of arriving in LA!

J.Locke--Lands at LAX--goes home, takes a bath an tells Helen about his meeting Jack Sheppard(A Spinal Surgeon) at lost luggage office--next day(9/23) goes to work and gets fired(by Randy) and then meets Hurley---goes home, attempts to call Jack about a Consultation...next day(9/24), he goes to Hurley's Employment Agency and speaks to Rose about a job---next day(9/25), he goes to that job(at the school) and gets run over by Desmond...

Point: This adds up to about 72+hrs after landing at LAX and before he get's hit by Desmond.

Hurley--Lands at LAX-- a week after Flt 815, he meets Desmond in a Mr Clucks restaurant... DESMOND to Hugo: "No, it's not that. Were you on Oceanic flight 815? About a week ago... from Sydney"

Point: He meets Des a week after 815 lands.

Sayid--Lands at LAX--He goes to Omar/Nadia's house...Omar wake's him up at 2am(9/23) to tell him that he's in trouble with a loan shark...later that day(9/23), Omar is mugged and in the hospital...while at the hospital Nadia asks Sayid to pick-up the kids n take care of them n keep them safe...that night when Nadia returns home, the kids are in bed n Sayid is cleaning up a broken Vase. Nadia asks "Why didn't you want to be with me"? Sayid's reply "I can't be with you, because I don't deserve you"...next day(9/24)...Sayid walking along the street, is picked-up by Keamy's henchmen and taken to the restaurant where we see him shoot everyone n leave...

Point: this is at least 48 hrs after Flt 815 lands...

Sawyer--Lands at Lax--helps Kate out of the elevator jam...goes to work(9/23), goes on a date with Charlotte, argues with Miles about trip to Australia n Sawyer file(9/24 n 9/25)...Kate crash's into his car n he arrest's her...In his conversation with her at the precinct, he asks "Well, don't you think it's weird--you and me being on the same flight, having that little meet-up in the elevator? And a week later--boom, of all the cars in Los Angeles, you smash into mine. Almost like someone's trying to put us together."...at this time, Miles calls him away cause they have a multiple Homicide n watch some surveillance video and watch Sayid leaving the scene...Lafluer n Enos go and get their man...

Point: He catch's Kate a week after Flt 815! The same day Sayid Murders Keamy n Co. n Sun is shot...

Jack--lands at LAX--they Lose Christian's coffin n Jack meets J. Locke at the Lost Luggage office at the airport...
    They have Christians Memorial service 2hrs later(Jack said they were supposed to anyway)...2 days later(9/24) Jack goes to work, then comes home...(scene set-up in transcript) Jack enters his apartment and changes out of his hospital uniform. While changing, he notices a scar where he had his appendix removed, in a mirror. The phone rings.] It's his Mom...Jack notice's the time and hangs up the phone w/his mother...picks up David late...takes David home, Jack leaves to go to his mother's to help find Christen's Last Will & Testament...comes back home(at night) w/pizza to find David gone...finds out about David audition thru a message on David answering machine: ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGE: "Ahhh yes this message is for David Shepard. Hi David this is Dr. Summerland from the Williams Conservatory, just calling to confirm your slot next Friday the 24th(2 days after Flt 815 lands) at 7 pm. We look forward to seeing you, and good luck."...after their talk outside the Conservatory, Jack n David are tight as Father n Son again...Now that the Will has been found also, they could go see the lawyer (Ilana) for the reading....
    Anyway...don't want to got to deep...

Point: Finding Christian's Will and Davids Audition were 2 days after Flt 815!! The Will is being read by Ilana sometime after the 24th, when Jack n David show up. They meet Claire, and Jack gets a phone call about the Emergency at the hospital---turns out to be Locke!...it's at the very least 72+ hrs after landing!

Ok, if you made it this far...thanks for sticking it out...

I know this is all stupid and a bit jumbled but...if you can follow the timing of it all----you can see where it just doesn't match up! I know this has nothing to do with the actual show or it's ending but...we have a show, so intricate in detail in every scene---it's hard to believe they would think someone wouldn't catch it.
    Even if I'm wrong (which I could be): we've seen Evidence about Jack, Sawyer, Sayid n Locke to assume many days pass(3-7) before Locke's unfortunate accident and Sun being shot...but we've only seen enough Evidence of Sun & Jin to assume their being taken by Keamy is the day after the landing! Why? Maybe they haven't shown us yet? Maybe it's on purpose? Maybe this is an indication there are more then 2 T/L's? Idk...

Also add these...
    1. Ben gets detention duty- Alex at Ben's house, that evening.
    2. Next day was the infamous 'email caper.' And we see the end of the day, where Ben says principle will get a replacement for detention duty.
    3. School is in session, and Des is watching in his car.

Sorry, I'm 1 of those people who like to find discrepancy's
    Last edited by McFly; 04-29-2010, 12:02 PM.

Called it.. In "the end" there was no meaning of "time" in the fs!!! :d

Comment

Its like in a dream.... time doesn't matter.

Comment

Yeah i know but we missed some of the glaring time issues the reason i started this thread.. Only to see i was right. Nothing was adding up was our clue that this was a place where time didnt exist..

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
          Yeah i know but we missed some of the glaring time issues the reason i started this thread.. Only to see i was right. Nothing was adding up was our clue that this was a place where time didnt exist..
          Its fun to look back and see all the old theories and speculation to see where they lead.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎