Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 months? Really?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey - in the elevator in Charade, Clark and Lois were supposed to meet that nite - the sun set and rose and set and then they met -

If they could call that 1 day, eight months is not a problem - the time has to be made up somewhere - lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cinge
      It's funny , if you asked them(the show) I bet they would have no clue either and would just be like "Umm, its been ....um.. months..yeah!"
      They actually haven't answered lol

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Cage
      Hey - in the elevator in Charade, Clark and Lois were supposed to meet that nite - the sun set and rose and set and then they met -

If they could call that 1 day, eight months is not a problem - the time has to be made up somewhere - lol
      Actually, I got that. I tried to explain it above lol
      Last edited by Lilah; 04-28-2010, 06:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Cage
        not to mention that they had a romantic date on the rooftop of the place they had been just fired from. The DP has the weirdest employee policy. People that were fired from the ir jobs can access the building and use the computers freely and no one even notices.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
          not to mention that they had a romantic date on the rooftop of the place they had been just fired from. The DP has the weirdest employee policy. People that were fired from the ir jobs can access the building and use the computers freely and no one even notices.
          But it's always been that way. Clark's been using the DP computers and archives since season 5 lol... remeber that Chlois easter egg of Chloe and Clark working across from each other in one scene that they recreated in season 8 with Lois lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
            Well, the way Lois made it seem when talking to Chloe was that they were obviously over the "honeymoon" stage of the relationship. Which is clearly where Chloe is with Oliver right now. Am I the only one who doesn't mind them waiting to have sex? Frankly, I find it refreshing in a world of Gossip Girl, 90210 and Melrose Place type of shows. Superman is supposed to stand out as far as role models go right? Maybe he's a born again virgin...?

That last line was a joke.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

They got fired the morning after the Sacks party that was that night of their date but obviously they didn't make it so Clark prepared it for another night, not knowing if she'd actually show.

Clark: I'm glad you still came up after what we talked about on the street.

He's reffering to their conversation after being fired which took place the day before. So this is now the third night. We know this because there is a Chloe-Clark scene in the barn the day after he was fired [which takes place the day of the final scene in this episode]. So the episode takes place over a span of three days. And they're not wearing the same clothes. Clark was wearing a tux when he got fired and Lois her bunny outfit. She's wearing the same coat and he's wearing the blue shirt with the red and yellow tie.

So that time line is fine. There's nothing really wrong with that part of the episode.

I just watched the episode again. When it opens the Sacks party is going on. The next day, they get fired and Lois is sitting in front of the editor with her bunny costume still on, even the ears. Clark is still in his tuxedo.
            You're right about the day before, that was to be the day of the rooftop encounter but obviously that was put back to 2 days later. No problems there. My issue was with the time line in between the Sacks party and the firing. Watch it again and you will see I'm right, no doubt about it.
            Furthermore when Clark and Lois have their conversation on the street, she's still in her outfit and so is he. She gets kidnapped in the bunny outfit.
            Definite problem with the continuity there.
            Last edited by Aficionado; 04-28-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aficionado
              I just watched the episode again. When it opens the Sacks party is going on. The next day, they get fired and Lois is sitting in front of the editor with her bunny costume still on, even the ears. Clark is still in his tuxedo.
              You're right about the day before, that was to be the day of the rooftop encounter but obviously that was put back to 2 days later. No problems there. My issue was with the time line in between the Sacks party and the firing. Watch it again and you will see I'm right, no doubt about it.
              Furthermore when Clark and Lois have their conversation on the street, she's still in her outfit and so is he. She gets kidnapped in the bunny outfit.
              Definite problem with the continuity there.

Let's put it to a calendar lol.

Wednesday night: Sacks has his prison release party. The morning after [remember this is like way early morning, so it'd be Thursday] Lois gets kidnapped.

Jump back a "day" to the morning before. This would be Wednesday all over again. Not Thursday morning.

At this point we're going through the entire Wednesday all over again. We're just seeing Sacks party from Clark's POV as oposed to from Lois like in the teaser.

So on Wednesday, we had Chloe and Lois breakfast, Clark and Chloe talk, Daily Planet elevator fun, introduction of new editor, Lois standing up to Sacks and being rescued by the Blur, Lois and Clark crashing Sacks party.

Thursday: Lois and Clark are fired [really early in the morning], Lois gets kidnapped, Lois gets saved.

Friday: Clark is working in the barn and Chloe comes to talk to him. That night Clark called Lois as the Blur and broke up with her. Directly after Lois met with Clark at the Daily Planet for that dinner.

Is that a little more clear?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎