Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Heretic's Fork" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

One short coming I noticed during this episode. Did anyone note if Father Jack was given the same injection as Val to block the tracking signal? Unless this was intentional by the writers, it is a huge blunder. Then again, if he was to get the injection, the V's would immediate know he is a potential 5th column member, and could catch the others....Hmmmm just food for thought.

Comment

Yes she did.
      And you got a good point there.
      Perhaps they just don't suspect a priest yet?
      Maybe once Chad mentions him to Anna they watch him closer

Comment

Best scene/line of this episode

When Erica is talking to the human prisoner and at the end of her discussion she looks at the prisoner and tells him:

'You either tell me where the Thompson live or you will tell him" with Hobbes in the background. Needless to say He got the information needed.

The soldiers yellow eyes are still too creepy !! The way they hear heartbeat. But the suckers are so difficult to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Lover
          You think Val may loose the baby and Lisa being the one to end up pregnant?
          Considering Anna's feelings towards a hybrid, that would get conflicting.
          I didn't think of that but it would definitely cause a lot of drama because Anna despises hybrids, so it would be really interesting to see what Lisa would do.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎