Comment

WOW

Comment

Originally posted by John May
        Chad traitor ?????

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

OOhhhhh Lisa the manipulator !! She is good

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

I correct that. Lisa is in love with Tyler so she doesnt want to put him in harms way..Getting really interesting now.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Oh in the next episode, Anna finds out that Lisa has been feeling human emotions and slaps her bad...Geeez

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I am going to say this again

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by youfoundmet00; 04-27-2010, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
          Big screw up next week..Oops..
          She's in T-R-O-U-B-L-E next week!

Comment

Ha..the redish eyes again
            Loved them
            But he didn't look as 'big' as those others

OMG, i can't believe Val gave up on Ryan.
            I always disliked her somehow, but i thought she would give him a chance.
            I think seeing the cut on the guards face did it for her
            She actually wanted to baby GONE

Comment

Poor Lisa.... I hope she can fake it.....

Comment

I pictured Joshua helping Lisa getting off the ship after Anna order her to be skinned. Lisa will then join the 5th column.

The soldiers with their yellow eyes are so freaky

Comment

Except for being indestructible like Jason Vorhees...I wasn't entirely impressed
                  with the V-Soldiers. I guess being able to see heartbeats with their eyes is
                  kind of imaginative.

The best part of the episode was the stuff about the human assassin, his
                  family & reasons for hunting Fifth Column members, and Kyle Hobbes
                  way of taking care of him.
                  Last edited by Glove; 04-27-2010, 08:23 PM. Reason: Added Note.

Comment

Yellow?
                    The looked kind of orange/reddish to me.
                    Blame the tv, i guess.

I wonder...does Erica know that Lisa is a V, or does she think of her just as another human teen/Peace Ambassador?
                    Anna is becoming suspicious though.

You think Val may loose the baby and Lisa being the one to end up pregnant?
                    Considering Anna's feelings towards a hybrid, that would get conflicting.

Comment

What i really enjoyed about the episode is Lisa's conversation with Erica. Lisa's character is actually interesting now. I'm glad Lisa thinks Tyler's amazing, because I still don't like his character at all. His scenes always fall flat. He has a lot of great actors around him so things should flow a lot better for him JMO.

Comment

There cant be two hybrids, so I fear Val's baby dies and Lisa carries the next hybrid.

Any spoilers for the next episode?

Comment

I'm sure Val's baby isn't going to die. If Lisa should ever have a hybrid with Tyler, I'm thinking it's going to be the first hybrid without human emotions.

I always thought Valerie was the most likely series regular to be killed off and after this episode, I'm more sure of it than ever before. As if the V's aren't eventually going to find her and her baby and I don't like saying it, but the baby is several hundred times more important to the plot than she is. She is expendable and next time the V's find her and the child there have to be some real consequences. Otherwise, it's pointless and redundant storytelling.
                          Last edited by shadow08; 04-27-2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Perhaps Val dies giving birth.
                            Must be a reason why Leah went with her.
                            I'm still disappointed in her reaction.
                            I was sure her love would be stronger *feels so bad for Ryan*

Comment

Great mother goose...That V soldier is creepy. The plot is banging now. I dont like what the V's have planned, cause it seems worse than the original series premise. Though this iteration is far better and more believable. I always thought the orginal series was campy and just too silly. This version is down right spooky....

Comment

You know, i'm starting to wonder there.
                                Anna is there queen...
                                She can lay tons of eggs at one time and they obviously hatch quicker than a human females pregnancy.
                                Are they almost all her children?
                                Is that why they need human DNA/Genetics?
                                New genetic materials because their own is weakening from there being only one...'mother'?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎