No announcement yet.

How did Casey know which train?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Casey know which train?

Did I miss something? I know that Morgan figured out that they got a prescription filled near a train station, but how did they know exactly which train Chuck and Sarah were on?

When they zoomed in on the ticket it displayed the information.

Comment

Oh yeah! Convenient that!

Comment

Pretty good zoom and high resolution I must say.

Comment

I rewatched the episode and have thought more about the train. Tell me if I'm wrong about this...

From watching the food carts come and go, I figure they were on the train for around 3-4 days total. Now maybe my geography is fuzzy but Europe isn't all that big a place. It only takes 3 days to cross the USA coast to coast. Didn't they start in France and end in France? Were they just making circular laps around Europe??

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
            I rewatched the episode and have thought more about the train. Tell me if I'm wrong about this...

From watching the food carts come and go, I figure they were on the train for around 3-4 days total. Now maybe my geography is fuzzy but Europe isn't all that big a place. It only takes 3 days to cross the USA coast to coast. Didn't they start in France and end in France? Were they just making circular laps around Europe??

Wasn’t it Zurich in Switzerland? But ofc you are right it shouldn’t even take a day. My guess it isn’t much more than 500 miles between Paris and Zurich and in 3-4 days they would be in Russia on the Asian side.

Comment

I don't think they had any intention of leaving their cabin for a while...they might have just been making a few round trips on the same train.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎