Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pestilence riding a palegreen "horse".

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pestilence riding a palegreen "horse".

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't he supposed to ride a white "horse"? And Death is the one with the pale green?

No, you're not wrong. Pestilence is meant to be riding a white "horse", but I supposed they changed it up because Pestilence seems to be more of a "sickly green" type of color instead of white for Pesty. And it makes sense for Death to be white right now anyways, seeing as how Death seems to be the only Horseman that wants to stop Lucifer's reign, as the "white light" of trying to stop an unstoppable source.

Comment

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt Death bring Bobbies wife back to distract bobby and stop him from helping sam and Dean

Comment

To stop Bobby from helping Sam, not Dean.

I believe it's part of the reason why Death is now making a deal with Dean.

Comment

It also kind of fits with Alastair's comment in Death Takes a Holiday about Death not really riding a palegreen horse. I know that line was meant to say that the horsemen didnt ride literal horses but taking it in another context it fits, with Death not having a palegreen "horse".

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎