Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's some craziness! I don't know what to think right now.

Comment

• On some threads I'm look as the only person not jumping for joy. I dont trust AlMiles, and they treat people they work for like crap. James is gimmick, and I know why he got the job. Because it is, in fact, the job. Its his character and how he is treated I'm concerned about.

They werent nice to Kidder, Sam Jones, or the guy who played Adam. They inslut half their fanbase constantly. I dont trust them with James.
      Last edited by Summers; 07-22-2005, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I will be very scrutinizing of his character. This is definitely something we will be watching closely

Comment

• I will be watching very closely.

Comment

• At least we know his acting will be top notch...

I'm worried.

Comment

• With James you can expect the best. He always gives his 110%, however, so did Jane Seymour and Sam Jones. Its AlMiles and the writing staff we have to worry about.

Comment

• I agree completely. At least my heart will be torn with James on the show. I think I'm going to want Brainiac to win lol.

Comment

• Hey... they've already reported that James will NOT be on Smallville... NOR will there be a Spike movie... check my post above.

Comment

• What we dont know is how they incorporate James into the show. He make him look like the girl from Superman 3, or just use James' voice. We dont know. There are only a couple things in the spoilers that arent rehash storylines from the previous seasons.

I'm extremely apprehensive.

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                    Hey... they've already reported that James will NOT be on Smallville... NOR will there be a Spike movie... check my post above.
                    New news. The WB Upfront newsletter sent out the news. James is on Smallville.

Comment

• Oh you are right! They could really screw with him...cripes!!!!

Comment

• They can very easily screw up. We seen many things they screwed up from the characterization of Clark to how the stone arc was handle poorly. Its very easy with these guys. That's why I'm not leaping for joy. If his arc is executed terrific, then I'll give them kudos. But not before though.

Far as we know writer DeKnight couldve got Marsters the job since they worked on Buffy and Angel together.

Comment

• All I have to say is - EEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm so excited that James is going to be on Smallville and even more excited that he's a villian!

EEEEEEEE!!

Comment

• I'm not excited to have him on SV, I just don't trust TPTB.

But I am happy that I have the chance to see him act in other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summers
                              They can very easily screw up. We seen many things they screwed up from the characterization of Clark to how the stone arc was handle poorly. Its very easy with these guys. That's why I'm not leaping for joy. If his arc is executed terrific, then I'll give them kudos. But not before though.

Far as we know writer DeKnight couldve got Marsters the job since they worked on Buffy and Angel together.
                              Well...I hope James went in with his eyes opened is all. I don't want to see his character be turned into some unrelateable psychopath

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake_Corda
                                Well...I hope James went in with his eyes opened is all. I don't want to see his character be turned into some unrelateable psychopath
                                Totally agree

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎