Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They did not just do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cma_454
    Just be glad they didn't do this just before the hiatus (or worse, in the season finale).
    Oh, I am sure it's gonna be worse in the finale now. She finds out Clark is the Blur and end scene until s10

Comment

Originally posted by melissan02
      I feel for Clark because Lois obviously isn't sure about Clark "being enough" [his words, not mine] for her!

Terrible...just terrible.

I mean...I get the whole iconic triangle for two stuff, but this isn't even in that realm! Clark just got gutted by...Lois! Yes, Lois! Such a shame!
      ITA.

Comment

Ever been one of those guys whose relationship gets sabotaged by a goody-goody "platonic" birddog who is always there pretending to be selfless and making you appear selfish by your very existence? You know the truth about your rival, but anything you say is only going to make the situation worse? Clark now knows that pain, and it wasn't even a real rival (unless we count Zod as the Blur, which I do think would apply perfectly, considering the timing of those cell calls).

But what really frustrates me is that such clever creative energy was used simply to stall the story one more time with endless excuses for secrets, blocked relationships and homemade black outfits.

Comment

I'm pissed on how the played the last scene out. I feel Clark's pain like how I felt Lois's pain the second half of last season! They can't keep on doing this with my heart!!!

Comment

The guys seem to be taking this better then the fairer sex -

This was by far the best potrayal of "THE" triangle I have ever seen. Both actors were spot on and the writing was FANTASTIC!!!!!!

A "sometimes" general rule for guys is to go to the place of the first date and break up with the lady -

That's just what the blur did - so I guess the blur is a guy.

But hay !...have faith and follow the interviews and the spoilers = Clois will pervail this season -

and here'e the secret - that's what's keeping me going - LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mayumi
              i would say for once they got A triangle very right on the show.
              Yes they did.

I know everyone is screaming and feeling sorry for Clark. But guess what? By cutting his Blur side off from Lois, he's now only giving her half of himself.

Because The Blur side of Clark is just as real as the Clark-side of him. The guy who goes out every day and protects people and saves lives? That guy isn't a fake person. He's real. And he was the one calling Lois for a time, and is the one Lois became loyal to.

Lois just lost a real part of the guy who was standing right in front of her. The question left at the end really is - is half of Clark enough for Lois?

And you know what? Realistically? No, it shouldn't be.

Comment

Oh my God! I wanted to throw something at the TV!!!! I'm so mad! lol UGGHHH

Comment

Well then maybe Clark should go home and listen to Frank Sinatra's All Of Me and get a clue by four

Comment

Originally posted by melissan02
                    I feel for Clark because Lois obviously isn't sure about Clark "being enough" [his words, not mine] for her!

Terrible...just terrible.

I mean...I get the whole iconic triangle for two stuff, but this isn't even in that realm! Clark just got gutted by...Lois! Yes, Lois! Such a shame!
                    you obviously completely missed the point, that her connection to the Blur wasnt romantic one, but "higher calling", she could help people by helping the Blur. It paralleled, IMO, Clarks stance very well, because just like Lois, he HAS higher calling and is helping tons of people, he would never be happy now if he had to choose only one side of his life.

Originally posted by morrigan01
                    Yes they did.

I know everyone is screaming and feeling sorry for Clark. But guess what? By cutting his Blur side off from Lois, he's now only giving her half of himself.

Because The Blur side of Clark is just as real as the Clark-side of him. The guy who goes out every day and protects people and saves lives? That guy isn't a fake person. He's real. And he was the one calling Lois for a time, and is the one Lois became loyal to.

Lois just lost a real part of the guy who was standing right in front of her. The question left at the end really is - is half of Clark enough for Lois?

And you know what? Realistically? No, it shouldn't be.
                    This.
                    Last edited by Sarevokcz; 04-23-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I was angry but it was a Fantastic episode

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
                        you obviously completely missed the point, that her connection to the Blur wasnt romantic one, but "higher calling", she could help people by helping the Blur. It paralleled, IMO, Clarks stance very well, because just like Lois, he HAS higher calling and is helping tons of people, he would never be happy now if he had to choose only one side of his life.
                        Exactly. This isn't just about a romantic connection - or even a romantic connection at all.

And no, Clark wouldn't be content to just chose one side of his life. Ironically, however, that's really the only choice he gave Lois by cutting ties with her as The Blur. Lois didn't want to make that choice - but Clark didn't let her.

Comment

I am totally gutted right now.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                            The triangle for two is officially here and it feels much more real than I thought they could manage. I love that it's not about choosing which side like it was in LnC. In most other incarnations Superman maintains contact with Lois, but here Clark is putting himself on the line by taking away the Blur and offering her only one choice and seeing whether she'll take it or leave it. Clark didn't even try to hide the fact that he knew about sacrifices for the greater good and I felt that he was as much the Blur as he was Clark in that scene.

Even though I can understand how Lois' hesitancy might put her in a bad light for some, I respectively disagree. To me Lois is being honest with herself and with Clark that she is aware of something that she wants from her partner that she's experienced that she won't be happy going without. This is much different from Clark and Lana who tried to mold each other to fit the ideas that they wanted. Lois sees Clark and respects him for who and what he is, but she knows that the Clark Kent that she knows can't offer her everything that made her feel as special and she honestly has to weigh the options of whether that's enough. I respect her more for not lying to him and smiling it away only to look conflicted when his back is turned. It was a great scene and I can't wait for next week. Why can't more episodes be like this. This was great.
                            ITA!

Lois is serious about Clark...so serious that she wants to be honest with him! The Blur made her feel 'more.' I love how TPTB used the word 'calling', because folks, that is so true. Lois is wondering is her calling just be in in a normal relationship with a normal guy, and have a normal life....as normal as Lois Lane can get LOL!

Or, should she follow her calling, being there for the Blur, helping him, sacrificing something normal and real for something extraordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                              They did not end the show like that, I want to scream, cry, and jump off a bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clark>>>>>Blur
                              Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
                              I yelled and beat the sofa cushions!! That was soooo not fair!!
                              Originally posted by SignalFire915
                              oh god me too. funny cause its usually the other way around and i usually always feel for lois but this episode ahhh poor clark man. lois will never be able to fully love him until she knows who he really is. she cant just be in love with half of him. it will never work. something needs to happen to make clark realize that he needs to tell her
                              Its not fair but for them to finally grow together they have to move their relationship forward and this was a real purging. No one came out happy in the end. The Blur was near tears. Lois was also in tears and Clark was all tore up too. But to Calrk's credit he asked the tough question at the end and I think this is the key.

Lois has revealed that the Blur has a place in her heart. Clark wants all of Lois the ultimate solution is that he will have to reveal himself to Lois. Its gotta happen soon. They can't torture us for another 25 episodes right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
                                I missed nothing. And I certainly didn't miss Lois' 'no-response' when the man standing before her wanted assurance that he was "enough" for her. Her life includes Clark at the moment, but she basically implied that her life (or "higher calling") w/ the Blur is more to her than anything...or anyone else...which led to her 'no-response', thus gutting Clark!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎