Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is martha RED Queen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be wierd if it is Martha with the supense music and scene.

Comment

But isn't there a spoiler that says Perry and Lois investigate Red Queen together? so they're actually investigating Martha?

Comment

I think its Lana

Comment

i doubt it would be lana, kristen has no interest or want to return to the show. i agree it not likely martha. now if its someone from the past helen would be a logical one to go with. But if its someone else. Maybe its someone to lead into season 10 big bad.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
            those definitely didn't look like Martha's legs, hahahaha. And somehow I can't see Martha riding around in Limos calling herself the red queen.
            I am with you, looked like Chloe or Kara, I really want it to be Kara but doubt it I made a thread about it but it is in a spoiler section...

Comment

Ma Kent is the only person that comes to mind especially with the spoilers for the last few episodes of the season.

Comment

Looks like Tess legs

Comment

Originally posted by onebighottie
                  Aussieo mentioned on his list that one of his favorite shows is going to have a character come back from the dead. So which female do we know from Smallville's past is dead, or we think is dead, and is a women of power that likes to wear a lot of Red (even red lipstick).

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

It's possible there might be a female member of Veritas that has yet to be named. Maybe a new astrology group has been put together that know's of the traveler and is doing what they can to protect him.

No one is ever really dead on Smallville. And.. from what we know from season's 2, Clark's blood can be used to bring someone back from the dead, and save their life. Just go to any search enegine and type in "Kryptonian Stem Cell Rersearch".
                  Are you going off of Ausiello's may sweeps scorecard? Because those aren't necessarily his favorite shows, just shows where stuff on the list is happening...
                  If not, can you link to the post where you read that?

I highly doubt that they're going to bring back the Veritas group. They very much closed the book on that in season 7, if you ask me. I'd more likely go with it being someone from the DC universe.

Right now though, my guess is that it's Chloe. She's been hiding so much stuff from everyone that nothing she does would surprise me anymore, and I can definitely see her getting involved in something like Checkmate.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWolfe
                    Looks like Tess legs
                    Could be, but know that Tess, is in danger with Checkmate I doubt she would come out as the Red Queen to a member of Checkmate.. Confusing topic.

Comment

from the legs and what I saw from the body I thought it was Tess. It would make sense for it to be Tess, as she isn't really doing anything at the moment and doesn't really have much of a story line...so I think they're building up to her being red queen

also doesn't she have red hair?

Comment

Just based off the legs, I automatically abandoned the idea that Martha could be the Red Queen. That is, unless Martha seemed to have found the Fountain of Youth.

Comment

i just dont see it being tess, chloe, or martha, its probably will end up being someone new.

Comment

I think it might be Chloe because in the very next scene we see Chloe wearing a red jacket. In the whole episode she was wearing green until the very last scene. What do you guys think?

Comment

I think it's Shelby

Comment

the whole chloe's dressing could just be a red herring.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎