No announcement yet.

Is martha RED Queen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tebow15
    It might be Elton John he's a queen and had a red piano on Idol gives back.
    Good one

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
    I have a wild theory...it is Lillian Luthor...she didn't die...she ran away and it was covered up. OMG!!!

Now that was down right cruel
    Last edited by HotStudsSuccess; 04-23-2010, 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I too thought those legs looked Tesslike.

Comment

it would be interesting if it was martha. But i would figure she is trying to take out the govt group due to knowing it isnt the right way to treat metahumans and all that. I cant wait to see who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
          It might be Elton John he's a queen and had a red piano on Idol gives back.
          Haven't watched Idol in ages...now I know why!

Comment

I didn't think of Martha. Oooh, that would be a nice twist. They're already trying to mislead us by having the women wear red. Whatever happened to that government woman back in Checkmate? It's not her, right?

Comment

From what we found out in tonight's episode is that the Red Queen is female, and likes to wear a lot of Red. Also, she's a women of power as in rich. However, I don't think it's Martha Kent, no matter how much she loves to protect her son, I don't think she would go this far... hurting people in order to turn the tables on Checkmate and the kandorians. So my bet is that she's someone who knows alot about the "Traveler" and I think she could be a surviving member of Veritas. Now.... most of the women in this group are dead, but when it comes to Smallville or any tv show... no one is ever really dead. So it could be... Genevieve Tweege, or... Dr. Swann's daughter ( with that one, we only saw a lemo blow up.. there was no evidence that she was really dead.). Or it could be a member who's been kept in the dark from Clark along till now.

Comment

I am in between thinking it's Tess or Chloe. Martha is an intriguing, and certainly a surprising theory, but so far Tess and Chloe are the only ones that know about Checkmate, and in the earlier this season (9x05), when Chloe was trying to make Oliver see what path he was on, she did it like a game of chess. She strategically planned and placed everything from Dinah, to Bart, to Victor, and she even set up the bait for Oliver to fall into her plan. And with any chess game, there is a chance that things won't go as planned (Lois getting involved). Also, at the end of the episode, Oliver handed Chloe a chess piece, so it could very well be her.

Comment

Honestly, I have no idea... it could be Martha, Tess, Chloe or even someone new. Like someone said, a set up to another villain perhaps?

Comment

I think its Lana

Comment

LOL Clara, I thought that too after the episode! But I don't think so!

Originally posted by tyson08
                      Honestly, I have no idea... it could be Martha, Tess, Chloe or even someone new. Like someone said, a set up to another villain perhaps?
                      I agree, my first thought was Tess...but then Checkmate is after her, so that would almost be suicide. Could be Martha since it could be a set up for her return. Could be Chloe...just what was she doing with that Swiss Bank Account???

But I admit, I also thought of Genevieve Teague...but only out of deja vu! I know she's dead and has no place on the show anymore (though it really wouldn't surprise me). I kept expecting to have the camera show the license plates to see who it was, since all the villians on this show seem to have personal plates. If they were government plates...well.

My safe bet is on Martha. But I realllly do not have a clue.

Comment

it cant be anyone from vertias they are all dead. including swann's daughter, and all the teagues.

also it cant be tess she is a white knight according to her chess piece i believe.
                        Last edited by superspider02; 04-23-2010, 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                          LOL Clara, I thought that too after the episode! But I don't think so!

I agree, my first thought was Tess...but then Checkmate is after her, so that would almost be suicide. Could be Martha since it could be a set up for her return. Could be Chloe...just what was she doing with that Swiss Bank Account???

But I admit, I also thought of Genevieve Teague...but only out of deja vu! I know she's dead and has no place on the show anymore (though it really wouldn't surprise me). I kept expecting to have the camera show the license plates to see who it was, since all the villians on this show seem to have personal plates. If they were government plates...well.

My safe bet is on Martha. But I realllly do not have a clue.
                          Aussieo mentioned on his list that one of his favorite shows is going to have a character come back from the dead. So which female do we know from Smallville's past is dead, or we think is dead, and is a women of power that likes to wear a lot of Red (even red lipstick).

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superspider02
                          it cant be anyone from vertias they are all dead. including swann's daughter, and all the teagues.

also it cant be tess she is a white knight according to her chess piece i believe.

It's possible there might be a female member of Veritas that has yet to be named. Maybe a new astrology group has been put together that know's of the traveler and is doing what they can to protect him.

No one is ever really dead on Smallville. And.. from what we know from season's 2, Clark's blood can be used to bring someone back from the dead, and save their life. Just go to any search enegine and type in "Kryptonian Stem Cell Rersearch".
                          Last edited by onebighottie; 04-23-2010, 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

lex's former wife Dr. Helen Bryce - Emmanuelle Vaugier we did never learn if she died from her fall from the plane.

Comment

If the Red Queen is the actress in that limo, then I have to go with Tess. Definantly not Chloe or Martha, those legs to long

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                                lex's former wife Dr. Helen Bryce - Emmanuelle Vaugier we did never learn if she died from her fall from the plane.
                                Now that would be cool. Since Lex is thought to be dead, any of Lex's Ex wives could come back to stake their claim to the Luthor fortune.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎