• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^aww I felt for Clark in the final Clois scene

I did love this one:

Clark: Ms. Lane is an acquired taste.

haha something like that.

Comment

One of my favorite scenes was btwn Chloe and Lois. They don't get enough screentime together POV.

Lois: I'm on time!
      Chloe: I don't think seeing the meeting place from seven blocks qualifies as "on time".

And also a line that Tess said to Chloe that I tought was just so kicka**!
      "I may be MIA out there, but in here I'm still the CEO."
      Bam! Awesome comback line.

Comment

Originally posted by That'llShowEm
        That entire last scene was amazing! Triangle for 2!

Clark [to Lois]: I'm glad you still came up after what we talked about on the street.

Gah, SO full of double meanings there, considering the conversation that occurred just before this one.
        -----
        Lois: I've been talking to the Blur... Clark. Doing things for him, sharing things with him that I couldn't share with you.
        Clark: It's probably just the reporter blood in you, right?
        Lois: It was more than that.... but we... I talked to him. And it's over. He doesn't want me in his life any more.
        Clark: Well, there's someone standing right here who still does.
        -----
        Lois: It's not right for me to ask that of you, Clark.
        Clark: He meant a lot to you, didn't he?
        Lois: It's not like this... with you. I wish you could understand what it felt like to have this... a calling... a duty... to people, and the world... that made my feelings for you and everything else seem...
        Clark: Selfish. You know, like there's a whole world out there that needs you, but if you take anything from it for yourself, it's at someone else's expense.... Lois, I DO understand.
        Lois: How?
        Clark: I guess with him gone, the question is... am I enough?
        Em, reading that just broke my heart for both of them all over again. That was a great conversation for them though.

Comment

Stern: Let me guess. You two have a lovers' spat?
          Lois: Clark and I don't spat. There was no spatting.

Lois: Chloe, can you believe it? I'm early.
          Chloe: No, Lois, "early" is when you arrive at your destination by a set time. Not when you can see it from seven blocks away.

Chloe: Tess... I thought you were supposed to be underground. You know, if you're having a hard time finding your way there, I'm sure I could help.

Lord: Even unconscious... her mind protects memories of you.
          Clark: Maybe she doesn't have any.
          Lord: Or maybe the connection between you two... is stronger. Stronger than the fear that binds you with the others. Stronger... because of love.

Comment

I liked clarks line to lois when lois said the blur doesnt want her in his life anymore and clark replied "well, theres somebody standing right here who still does". Awesome, really that whole last scene was awesome... Just wished it would have ended better

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              Tess (to Chloe): What do they see in you?
              It would be in my top three quotes of the season. I love you Tess!

Comment

Right!!!!

Originally posted by That'llShowEm
                That entire last scene was amazing! Triangle for 2!

Clark [to Lois]: I'm glad you still came up after what we talked about on the street.

Gah, SO full of double meanings there, considering the conversation that occurred just before this one.
                -----
                Lois: I've been talking to the Blur... Clark. Doing things for him, sharing things with him that I couldn't share with you.
                Clark: It's probably just the reporter blood in you, right?
                Lois: It was more than that.... but we... I talked to him. And it's over. He doesn't want me in his life any more.
                Clark: Well, there's someone standing right here who still does.
                -----
                Lois: It's not right for me to ask that of you, Clark.
                Clark: He meant a lot to you, didn't he?
                Lois: It's not like this... with you. I wish you could understand what it felt like to have this... a calling... a duty... to people, and the world... that made my feelings for you and everything else seem...
                Clark: Selfish. You know, like there's a whole world out there that needs you, but if you take anything from it for yourself, it's at someone else's expense.... Lois, I DO understand.
                Lois: How?
                Clark: I guess with him gone, the question is... am I enough?
                THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! Itīs exactaly what I was looking for to understand: the line when Clark says to Lois that the Blur meant a lot to her.. I hated Lois so much on that whole scnen fot making Clark suffer!!! Anyhow...tnx again

Comment

I loved this episode but here's another quote I enjoyed: Clark to Chloe as he is fixing tractor in the barn:"Half of me gets Lois' trust, the other half gets everything else. I guess it works out in some weird kind of way."

Comment

Chloe to Tess

Originally posted by Lori
                    Chloe (to Tess) : I could ask Zod the same question about you.........it seems like Zod hasn't been home for dinner for quite awhile, be careful Miss Mercer, at this rate your gonna run out of people to betray *bam*
                    That was "in yo face, Mercy !".

Loved it.

Comment

Clark:" Checkmate "

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡