This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superspider02
    where is it on itunes snow?
    I did a search and I don't think it is available yet.

Comment

2.23mil. Whew! So glad it went up. I'm going to have to get my chart updated!

(Smallville beat a repeat of House, in the demo)

Right now, Charade is #18 on iTunes, but I'm sure it will go up.
      Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 04-24-2010, 09:53 AM.

Comment

thanks snow i just wanted to see if its up there like amazon dl.

Comment

That's good news! we are again in the 2 million mark!
          This is without discounting the pre-emption isn't it?

Comment

Great numbers, I hope the finale has around 2.5 million

Comment

How much will it lose for the Chicago market? I just hopes it stays at 2.0 million.

Comment

I'm so glad it's climbing back up. As it should. I wish everyone and their dog had seen this episode. This is why I keep watching the show...what I saw last night. Thanks for posting the overnights guys!

Comment

I saw a 2.23 WITH pre-emptions. That's one heck of a lot better. That's up almost 25% over last week.

Comment

Can someone post the ratings for the last episode this season that was preempted in the Chicago area and how it did before and after the preemption numbers were entered into the equation?

Comment

Charade is #12 on Itunes right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                        Can someone post the ratings for the last episode this season that was preempted in the Chicago area and how it did before and after the preemption numbers were entered into the equation?
                        It generally goes down about 140-150k, however if the episode is shown later on the same day those ratings will be added to it.

Comment

glad to see it went above 2 million again, it was such a great episode hopefully it will carry over into next week.

Also can someone give what is the download rating on Amazon as well as Itunes

Comment

Dude considering that the cw didn't even AIR A TRAILER after last weeks episode...this is a really great number.

Comment

Originally posted by torwolf
                              It generally goes down about 140-150k, however if the episode is shown later on the same day those ratings will be added to it.
                              Yup, about 145,000 viewer drop from the Chicago market is correct. My main concern is that baseball ran long in Chicago. If it didn't get shown in that market until AFTER midnight, it counts as the next day, which means it won't be added as part of the same day rating.

Everyone I talked to in Chicago said the game ran long, but didn't say HOW long, considering Smallville was going to show at 10:30 PM. So here's hoping it started around 11:15-11:30 PM!

Comment

Oh man those ratings are WELL DESERVED

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎