Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will locking Lucifer back up do the same to the Horsemen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will locking Lucifer back up do the same to the Horsemen?

I was wondering if locking Lucifer back up in hell would also lock up the 4 Horsemen too. They are known as the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse, so if the Apocalypse ends, then perhaps they will be locked up or go wherever they were before as well. Perhaps it even has to do with their rings. If their rings are the keys that unlock & lock Lucifer's cage, then maybe it also traps each Horseman as well.

Otherwise there will be a messed up situation with Lucifer gone but the Horsemen still roaming around. But I think they will disappear because their presence has to do with Lucifer's presence on Earth and all the death, sickness (pestilence & plagues), hunger (famine), and war caused by Lucifer's presence.

I would think it includes the Horsemen as well. Even though they're not gone forever, they do vanish when their ring is cut off so with the rings being used to lock up Lucifer's cage, then the rings will go with Lucifer back to Hell, sending the Horsemen back to where they come from to stay dormant until the Seals start breaking again/Lucifer rises/Armageddon is complete/etc. So far, War comes from the sky, Death comes from a coffin deep inside Hell, and Famine and Pestilence probably rise up from Earth(from all the sickness on the Earth and what not creates these two Horsemen; or at least that's my theory as Famine and Pestilence are somewhat identical) as soon as the Apocalypse start(my guess since we are given the entrances of War and Death, but not the other two).
    Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 04-23-2010, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I always wondered why it pretty much took an extra "seal" to be broken for Death to be released. I guess that's another area where the Supernatural universe's version of the Apocalypse differs from the Biblical one where the breaking of the 7 seals release all Horsemen, including Death. In Supernatural, Death is sealed himself.

I also wonder if Death could be broken loose even with Lucifer trapped (as long as that ritual is performed) since Bobby mentioned that last time Death was roaming on Earth was when the world was flooded for 40 days & 40 nights, which in Supernatural's universe (where Lucifer is trapped & on Earth influencing humans as explained in the Bible) would have been after the imprisonment of the devil.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎