RIP Gabe/Trickster

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Gabe/Trickster

Are you sad to see him go?

I for one am He was one of my favorite characters and will miss his appearances! I thought his character were is some of the best episodes of the whole series. Shucks!
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    I don't really care
    0%

We'll see him again at the very end, I bet...God wouldn't bring Cas back and not one of his originals.

Comment

Yep, I agree. I liked how he tried to get Sam ready for Dean's departure in "Mistery spot". I guess I should have realised he was more than just the Trickser at the time, but an archangel would have never crossed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        Are you sad to see him go?

I for one am He was one of my favorite characters and will miss his appearances! I thought his character were is some of the best episodes of the whole series. Shucks!
        Plus you met him in person too.

----- Added 17 Minutes later -----

I'm surprised Michael isn't pissed that one of his original brothers was killed. There should be a whole Heavenly storm brewing.
        Last edited by xrayvision; 04-23-2010, 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I will miss his tiny self so much

He was small but he was huge with all sorts of joy. He knew how to have a good time....I will miss you Gabe

Comment

I refuse to believe he's dead!!!

Comment

I hope God resurrects him, especially since once this Apocalypse ends, he will be needed for the real Apocalypse that will end in Armageddon (as along as Sam & Dean can send Lucifer back to hell without saying yes).

Comment

Bah, I bet he was faking again. Only reason he had wings this time was because that was the best way to fool Luci. Not that I'm against a resurrection or anything, as long as he lives, I'd be cool with it.

Comment

I hope he gets brought back. He was a great character.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                    Bah, I bet he was faking again. Only reason he had wings this time was because that was the best way to fool Luci. Not that I'm against a resurrection or anything, as long as he lives, I'd be cool with it.
                    But, just like Lucifer said....."I taught you everything you know".....he would definitely know if Gabriel was really dead or not.

Comment

Gabriel's dead. Lucifer knew his weak point and killed him. I doubt God'll bring him back like he did with Cas. Gabriel served his purpose: he gave the boys the necessary info to trap - not kill - Lucifer, which gave them (and us) hope. That's why I don't think we'll be seeing God, either. Had there been no hope for the boys and humanity Kripke would have had to bring in God; with the trap device he doesn't need to and he doesn't need to resurrect Gabriel, either.
                      I'm just waiting for Cas to get back and hopefully become an archangel in the final battle!

Comment

Poor Gabriel he was so funny I am going to miss him.

Comment

I will miss him, great character. But I thought that he got a good send-off, him standing up against Lucifer. And his post mortem video, Casa Erotica, .

Comment

I have to admit that I found the character annoying when we first met him, was pissed as Hell at him for what he did to Dean (and by extension Sam) in Mystery Spot but grew to love him in his future appearances (especially CC!) and now, I find myself sorry he died.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎