Who is your favourite character?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite characters are :
    -Caroline
    -Stefan (when he's not blaming himself for hurting the others)
    -Tyler (I know people are already hating him but they don't want to understand what he's living right now)
    -Bonnie, because like Caroline, she's true to her convictions, but she's too underestimated
    -Elijah, I love his charisma, his behavior, the values he defends
    -Rebekah, because she's learnt the truth about his half brother, and she's a bit like Elijah, in more revengeful

I hate :
    -Elena, she thinks she makes the best decisions, but she's so wrong!
    -Klaus, one time he's very violent, next he's chatting up Caroline and then he does his 9 year old behaviour in front of mommy and daddy! C'mon!
    -Damon, especially, the Elena puppy, the matter is the character doesn't really evolve

Comment

I'm a big fan of Damon. Typical, haha. I also tend to enjoy the characters of Klaus, Alaric, Rebekah and Caroline. The rest, I kind of despise off and on, depending on what stupid actions they undertake haha.

Comment

I like Ian's character, just the bad boy in him then being as sensitive gets to me.
        I enjoy watching Paul's character and the journey he's been through, I hate to see him sad about Elena though ):
        I like Nina's character, I put myself in her shoes and it's soo overwhelming! It bothersher that everyone is dying, changing, or getting hurt because of her, she wants to save everyone else, but they won't let her, and her feelings confuse her and she doesn't know what to think.

I don't know the rest of their real names besides Kat and Jeremy.
        character Caroline, at first I didn't like her character, she was like snobby and cared for herself, but she's not as selfish anymore and she cares and loves (Tyler) others. It was sweet when she was there for Bonnie, her mom, and that one guy who's name left my mind. I love watching her journey on this show and becoming who she in today.
        I like Kat's character, I like how they show how she hurts from being in the middle of all of this.
        I like Steven's character, how he grew up in this, but I'm sad becaue the other characters needing more screen time, he had to be compelled to leave ):
        I can't think too much anymore this is kiling me! lol Oh I'm gonna have breakfast. bye guys!

Comment

Oh man I have a few fav's - but first off is for sure Damon he is so hot and exciting, He suits his character so well. Him and Elena need to HOOK UP alrdy, Honestly see how Elena said she chose Stefan and maybe if she seen Damon first it would be diff? Well she rlly did see him first and I hope now that she is a vamp, she remembers that!! Then BAM we got a steamy & spicy relationship!

Caroline and Alaric are on my fav list also!

Comment

Originally posted by Shugie
            Oh man I have a few fav's - but first off is for sure Damon he is so hot and exciting, He suits his character so well. Him and Elena need to HOOK UP alrdy, Honestly see how Elena said she chose Stefan and maybe if she seen Damon first it would be diff? Well she rlly did see him first and I hope now that she is a vamp, she remembers that!! Then BAM we got a steamy & spicy relationship!

Caroline and Alaric are on my fav list also!
            Agree w/ all you posted above and I add Eljah tomy list.

Comment

Yep. Elijah is a great Character too ;P

Comment

My favorite characters are Damon and Caroline ~

Comment

Damon is my favorite character. My second favorite is Caroline

Comment

My favorite character is obviously Damon. He is an interesting character. You never know how what he will do next. He is unpredictable. He is evil but still has good sights. I like his development over the seasons. My second favorite character is Bonnie she is a strong character. she manages to stick what she believes in and will do whatever it takes to protect her friends. she would even die for them. my third favorite character is klaus. he is the pure evil and so hurt by his family that he has big trust issues but he acts like nothing can touch him and he gives me the impression like he is a king.

Comment

Stefan,Caroline,Bonnie,Jeremy.Dead charries-Lexi,Anna,Pearl,Alaric.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                        Elena. I like Stefan & Damon about the same. I like everyone on the show really...I don't like Jeremy at all and Caroline is kinda annoying...but she is cute.
                        I feel the same now but Katherine > Elena!

Comment

Damon Salvatore

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎