Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Horsemen's rings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i think if Lucifer is Trapped he'll stay there for Good and won't be able to get out again cause Lilith's the Key to Releasing him and if she's dead she can't magically be Reborn meaning Lucifer is stuck there forever does anyone else have a feeling Crowley will Betray Sam & Dean like Ruby

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
      well i think if Lucifer is Trapped he'll stay there for Good and won't be able to get out again cause Lilith's the Key to Releasing him and if she's dead she can't magically be Reborn meaning Lucifer is stuck there forever does anyone else have a feeling Crowley will Betray Sam & Dean like Ruby
      I don't agree since I think there ultimately has to be Armageddon.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        I don't agree since I think there ultimately has to be Armageddon.
        yeah but lillith is the Key to releasing him and She can't magically be reborn

Comment

It was pretty obvious the rings would come into play at some point in the show. I did not see the show going in this direction, but I am all for it cuz it should make for some epic season ending episodes. RIP - Gabriel, you are awesome

Comment

I did NOT spend time thinking about the rings, and did not foresee the rings being important. I did not see the show going in this direction with demon hunters opening a pawn shop. I still see the show ending with both Lucifer and Michael occupying the same body of someone over 500 lbs and fighting out the armageddon within that person's innards, with Lilith being reborn in gaseous form.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
              Unless maybe he, or the highest-ranking demon (like Meg), becomes the new Final Seal?

Comment

Remember they said that there are hundreds of seals and Lilith only had to break 66, perhaps a different 66 will have to be broken, and the brothers or angels may be able to reassign what the first and last seals should be. Also, they may just have to get Lucifer to wear the rings near his cage. In such an instance Sam and Dean acquire the rings and go to where the cage is, Sam then puts on the rings and says yes to Lucifer resulting in Lucifer being dragged out of Sam and placed back in his box.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎