No announcement yet.

Best 19th episode of the series

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 19th episode of the series

Which 19th episode of Supernatural do you think is the best one of the series? Please vote & discuss below. Thanks.

Season 1: Provenance
    Sam & Dean go to New Paltz & investigate the murder of the Telesca's. They find out that they purchased a painting that leaves a trail of death wherever it goes. They meet Sarah Blake who gets Sam the provenances of the painting & she falls for him. When Sarah's friend buys it after Sarah's father agrees to not sell it again, Sam & Dean discover her body & Sarah sees them entering a crime scene. They tell her about hunting & she joins them. Sam & Sarah get attacked by the Merchant step-daughter & Dean saves them.

Season 2: Folsom Prison Blues
    Sam & Dean go to prison to help out Deacon, a friend of their father's, get rid of a vengeful spirit that is killing prisoners after a certain wing of the prison with an infamous past is reopened. While there, they unexpectedly run into Agent Hendrickson, who plans to have them shipped out to a maximum security prison by a certain day. They have various run-ins with prisoners to purposely get put in temporary solitary & some of those prisoners get killed. They meet a lawyer who Dean convinces to do their research for them & she finds out the grave location of the spirit committing the murders once they find out who it is. They set up a cafeteria fight & Deacon takes them both & has Dean punch him out to make it look real. They escape & Hendrickson questions their lawyer about the info she gave her clients. She leads him & his men to the wrong cemetery while Sam & Dean burn the corpse of the nurse whose spirit was terrorizing the prison. Hendrickson has an angry smile on his face after finding out the lawyer lied.

Season 3: There was no 19th episode

Season 4: Jump the Shark
    The Winchesters notice a call placed to one of John's old phones. It's from Adam, a kid who claims he's the son of John. They meet him at a diner & Dean has a gun ready to shoot him, but they listen to his story & buy it. Dean wants to protect him & hide him from the lifestyle they have while Sam wants to train him so he could protect himself. Adam's mother went missing & that's why he called John's phone. Dean crawls through the ducts & finds some blood and remains. Sam teaches Adam how to shoot. Eventually Dean goes to a mausoleum while Sam & Adam are together in his house. He finds a loose brick & pulls it out, revealing another part of the mausoleum. After he enters that part, someone puts the bricks back & traps him in. He finds fresh corpses that have been snacked on & opens coffins to find Adam's & his mom's bodies. Back at Adam's house, his mom returns but Sam tells him it's not her. He tells Adam to shoot her & instead he attacks Sam & he & his mom tie Sam to a table. Sam figures out they're ghouls taking the form of Adam & his mom and it's revealed Adam & his mom were both dead before the Winchesters got there. The ghouls are actually siblings & the children of a ghoul John Winchester killed in the past. They start cutting Sam open & feeding on his blood. Sam is bleeding profusely. Meanwhile, Dean finds a pole type object & places it across an opening to lift himself up & out of the ceiling of the mausoleum. He gets back to the house & shoots the head off the ghoul who took the form of Adam's mom. He eventually kills the Adam-ghoul too & wraps up Sam with rags to stop the bleeding. They burn the real Adam's body like they'd do a hunter's body & leave.

Season 5: Hammer of the Gods
    The episode is airing tonight, so I don't know what happens & don't want to read or post spoilers.

By the way, please wait until after the episode airs before voting. Thanks.
    Provenance
    0%
    Folson Prison Blues
    0%
    Jump The Shark
    0%
    Hammer Of The Gods
    0%

I've got to go with this one, I thought it was one of the best of the entire series. Although FPB is a close 2nd, that was a really good episode!

Comment

Tonight...by far.

Comment

The death of the Trickster ruined it from being my favorite 19th episode.

Comment

this one totally

Comment

Tonight episode was the best poor Gabriel.

Comment

1.hotg
              2.fpb
              3.jts
              4.p

Comment

Really liked Hammer of the God's, but I loved Folsom Prison Blues. I was a big fan of any episode where Dean and Sam dealt with the law, especially w/ Henrickson. Oh, the days when problems were of an Earthly nature.

Comment

Voted for HOTG. FPB was good and Provenance was ok but this one was really terrific and I loved it.

Nice to see the return of the episode polls, btw!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎