No announcement yet.

"We Can't Win" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, they've said the name of the episode in every episode except
    "Pound of Flesh"...tell me that's not weird?

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
      Next week looks awesome!!
      Yeah it does!

I hope we get some good news about the ratings.

Comment

Now that was something with Lisa failing the test.....
        And Joshua covering for her

But i really got to say...
        Tyler and Lisa put a new spin on the saying...'sex when high'

I was suprised though that the doctor wanted to kill Valerie.
        Well, she definitly knows now something is not right and that Ryan knows more about the Visitors than she thought.
        Last edited by Lizard Lover; 04-20-2010, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I almost thought Joshua would confess everything to Lisa. Thus she'd tell Anna and he'd be gone....fortunately that was not the case.

Comment

Same here, except about Lisa going to Anna.
            But still...Joshua was brave telling her she owed him and one day he would collect and her doing as he asked

Comment

Not sure if anyone else caught it but during the promo for next week's show, there is a momentary flash of a blue V symbol. I checked it out again with my DVR on slomo. Its comes just after the scene where the solider breaks in and trys to grab Val. I wonder what the message is here. It was very fast and almost subliminal. Thoughts anyone?

Comment

Anna has made a very critical mistake. In her taking a stance to push her agenda, she has overplayed her hand. She has shown she is jockeying for political clout which implies an agenda. This undermines the altruistic charade she has been carrying out, and while it may have escaped the notice of many , some have wised up such as the secretary general and I bet other world leaders have, and they will now stare at the visitors with new eyes and wariness.

I attribute this to anna's virtual lack of emotion and uncontested position among her people which has left her with little experience with powerplay, beacuse she can't feel emotion, how can she understand apprehension and because she never has to compete with anyone for leadership , probably doesn't know how to hide her hand well. She has shown to all the wrong people that she is manipulative and manipulative implies the potential for maliciousness.

Comment

What did Tyler say to Lisa? Right at the end of their love scene? You Puedith? Huh? And she said no.

I don't know.

Comment

^ He asked her if she was okay with it and she said no and pulled him in to a kiss.
                    Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 04-21-2010, 01:02 PM. Reason: word change

Comment

LOL, anyone else noticed this at anna's speech?

Comment

Seeing Alex being killed made Jack mad.

Lisa was certain that she was going to die but was surprised. I liked how Joshua told Lisa you owe me one like she knows what it would be. Lisa I believe has started to experience human emotions for Tyler but doesnt want her mum to find out. I somehow suspect the guy who is always with anna to be fifth column too by his expressions.

Anna crushing the soldier egg was disgusting. You can tell Lisa didn't want to do it.

Val's ultrasound looks like a normal baby with a tail.

Comment

Originally posted by InZanitY
                          LOL, anyone else noticed this at anna's speech?
                          Great Easter Egg! Good find!

Comment

Great catch...In case anyone doesn't know, it is the name of the company in Alien

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎