Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois/ JC aka Metallo scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, this pair did have some great scenes tonight. I REALLY like Brian Austin Green's portrayal of John Corben, and he was so much more sympathetic tonight in his appearance than he was in the "Metallo" episode. I'm glad that his character got upgraded and isn't so psycho. The romance thing wasn't TOO much out of left field for me. He was being pretty heavily flirtatious with Lois during "Savior" and "Metallo," and after she risked and did so much to protect and help him, it's pretty clear that he was even more head over heels for her than he'd ever been before.

Comment

I really enjoyed their scenes together.The romance angle did not surprise me because Metallo has always been sweet on Lois in the comics and animated series.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
        I really enjoyed their scenes together.The romance angle did not surprise me because Metallo has always been sweet on Lois in the comics and animated series.
        What the.... how the heck did I miss this? I still watching TAS doggonit. Did I blink or something.

Comment

There is a TAS episode with the return of Metallo where he tells Lois he dreamt about kissing her while in jail.He then forces a kiss on her and is dismayed to find he can no longer feel a human touch or kiss.
          Needless to say,Lois does NOT reciprocate his feelings and is quite pissed off and disgusted.Hope that answers your question Dyanara.

Comment

I REALLY enjoyed their scenes together. BAG impresses me more and more every time I see him.

Comment

I thought I was going to hate their scenes tonight, but I enjoyed them. Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by asha14
                Best and most honest scenes in the episode
                I 100% agree with this!

I enjoyed their interactions so much, I was really feeling for John and was so proud of Lois for how she kept going out of her way to help him and for how gracefully she turned down his offer in the end.

BAG is phenomenal in this role, he really does a great job giving Metallo so many layers. His character developed more in this episode and his previous ones than most characters ever do in Smallville lol.

Comment

guys any link on this one pls????i wont be seeing this episode until super later...thanks

Comment

I thought they were pretty good. For Lois like to even try and save Metallo. Although I was nervous about their interactions when I first heard about it. When I saw Lois walking down into the Talon basement to Metallo I thought "oh no I'm getting Chlavis flashbacks."

Comment

BAG did a great job...so great of a job that for a split second I got a little over protective. I was thinking, "Aye Bro, why you hollering @ my boy's girl?!" As if me and CK are good friends. LMAO!! But I can't blame BAG...Lois (ED) is HOT!!

Comment

Great scene but I didn't catch everything Lois said to him about being with someone...what did she say after "not ready to pull back the curtain on ???"

Comment

Originally posted by mayumi
                          well lois has problems with people being experimented upon and made into robots/weirdos etc
                          remember that epidode with her first love or something who got turned into a robot by lex?

she is trying to do the right thing. i like her for it.

Right, and this episode, the scenes with John and Lois reminded me A LOT of Lois and Wes in Prototype. Did she give him the red heart, I can't remember.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Babbers
                          Great scene but I didn't catch everything Lois said to him about being with someone...what did she say after "not ready to pull back the curtain on ???"
                          She was saying that the guy she was with was so squeaky she wasn't ready to pull back the curtain on their wild and crazy ride...or something like that.

Squeaky like "squeaky clean".

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KryptoB-ron
                          . When I saw Lois walking down into the Talon basement to Metallo I thought "oh no I'm getting Chlavis flashbacks."

That was my first thought too!!! Especially when I saw the "Casa Bronte" poster!
                          Last edited by hellokitty; 04-16-2010, 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I didn't like their scenes together because I was worried the whole time that they were going to kiss each other. I had a more than friends vibe the whole time they were together in this episode.

I felt chemistry between them and the fact that Lois let him get so close to her face and actually says that maybe in another lifetime. She just seemed way more comfortable with him than she does with Clark and that is why I disliked the scenes together.

I was intimated by their chemistry and sexual tension.

Comment

I loved what he said to her, although it was a tad over the top for me with regard to their "relationship"...and I wished that it was CLARK who was saying all those things. I certainly hope one day it will be.

Comment

Thanks Jenn...I soo missed that

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎