Television Ratings for "Upgrade"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex, I'm gonna go ahead and watch Smallville, LOL!

Comment

It's quite hilarious. The episodes I'm looking forward to, Upgrade and Sacrifice, are preempted. The one I'm not looking forward to, Charade, is not. I'm gonna miss a potential great fight between Clark and Metallo.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
        Alex, I'm gonna go ahead and watch Smallville, LOL!

i know, i didnt say everybody i already saw it so im gonna stay in and watch

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
          2.1 once you factor out NY(~200k)
          It seems to be keeping at 2.1 since we got back from the March hiatus, even with the preemptions (right?) I hardly see any promos for the show even in passing on the CW, so I wouldn't be surprised if the show doesn't get back up to the 2.4 again until the last few episodes in the run.

I'd love to be proven wrong though, but the ratings don't matter as much right now, and the show still gets downloaded on itunes and amazon in the top 10, and the DVR numbers will more than likely go way up, which means that the audience is still there, just not on Friday nights right now.

Comment

The last episode was excellent. Exceeded expectations and yes I agree the audience is still there just not necessarily on Friday nights. There is such a loyal fan base. This show is getting better and better in my opinion. I would say 2.2 as a ball park figure

Comment

Hope it's better than the last two Fridays.

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                Same but with NYC missing this week, I doubt it. And are they trying to kill the ratings? What's with the 90210 promo instead of Smallville.

Comment

I'm guessing 1.8 to 2.0

Comment

I hate to say it but 1.5 to 1.7 with NYC taken out for the Mets game.

Comment

Comment

1.5 due to pre-emption in NYC

Comment

Without NYC, I really hope the entire city of Chicago decided to stay home and watch Smallville. This one is going to hurt.

Comment

yea i would love and hope we can get back to the 2.4+ million viewers. But with the prempt will probably be 2.1-2.3million. But hopefully episodes 21 and 22 since they are not getting preempts as far as we know right now to get back to higher rating.

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                              I'm thinking that more people will be aware that it's back and off the hiatus. Unfornately, these prempts due to baseball might be of concern. I mean I'm hearing some fans actually being upset at not being able to watch the show. I know I would be ticked.

Comment

yea darn preempts kinda screw things up. hopefully it is at least a little better then last week. we should have the ratings up within the next 20-30mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎