No announcement yet.

Only Angels can Kill Angels?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markrm21
    in season 4 ep.2 cas says that angles had been killed and if only n angle could kill another angle then it makes no sence for them to think alister had something to do with killing them off in the first place
    I think what they meant was that maybe Alistair had found an angelic sword, or perhaps found some other way to kill angels that was unaware to the lower level angels.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
      I think it's a goof. Something once again, overlooked.
      Just like with the demon knife, they don't seem to care anymore that they're killing the human meat suits.
      Meat suits of a demon I can see them saving, but they haven't figured out how to exercise an angel. I guess it seems until they figure that out, they have to kill the meat suit. Though I can't remember if they have to stab the angel in an exact spot. I think its in the neck every time they have to kill one?

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        Meat suits of a demon I can see them saving, but they haven't figured out how to exercise an angel. I guess it seems until they figure that out, they have to kill the meat suit. Though I can't remember if they have to stab the angel in an exact spot. I think its in the neck every time they have to kill one?
        It used to be in the neck, but after this last episode, it appears that any fatal spot will do it.

Comment

That's how Uriel did it. In the neck; but doesn't mean it HAS to be in the neck. Castiel didn't kill off Zachariah's minions in the neck during "Sympathy for the Devil".

And to markrm21's post, in "Heaven and Hell", Alastair was only able to try and send Castiel back to Heaven, as it didn't show the demons could kill the angels, and I don't think they can. I suspect Uriel and the "evil angels" were secretly killing off angels back then. I just wish we are able to have the storyline once more(the evil angels that are on Lucifer's side).

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
            That's how Uriel did it. In the neck; but doesn't mean it HAS to be in the neck. Castiel didn't kill off Zachariah's minions in the neck during "Sympathy for the Devil".

And to markrm21's post, in "Heaven and Hell", Alastair was only able to try and send Castiel back to Heaven, as it didn't show the demons could kill the angels, and I don't think they can. I suspect Uriel and the "evil angels" were secretly killing off angels back then. I just wish we are able to have the storyline once more(the evil angels that are on Lucifer's side).
            Wasnt it also how Anna killed Uriel?

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
              Wasnt it also how Anna killed Uriel?
              Uriel's death by the hands of Anna would be called ironic. Because Anna stabs him in the neck as Uriel did will all of those other angels.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                I don't think Kripke is retconning what Uriel said.

If you listen to Castiel's words last season, he makes it known that angels haven't been to Earth for 2,000 or so years, so Uriel was right when he said only an angel can kill another angel, because only the sword can kill an angel. It's not the "Sword of Lucifer" as the CW lamely named it, it's just an angel's weapon, it's what every angel carries, and it's what can kill an angel, and since angels haven't been on Earth for so long, there has never been a human that could do so, as a human never possessed an angel's sword. Dean had Castiel's though. It's not a retcon or anything, Dean is just basically the first human ever to kill an angel with their own weapon.

And...I do not like that idea of Gabriel/Trickster switching places with Zachariah. It doesn't make sense, and I'm glad Zachariah DID die, because I would've hated that scenerio to be honest, lol. It seems too much like "Mystery Spot, Part II".

I think the reason Anna didn't have one is because she's a fallen angel. Gabriel doesn't have one either. And again, even if Anna did go back to Heaven, it doesn't mean she would've gotten one as she escaped once more. And also, even if she DID have one, she didn't expect Castiel to go back in time to follow her. An angel's sword won't work on a human(Mary and John), lol.
                Proof? i don't think The CW would make that up if Gabriel has one i'm positive Lucifer does too

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                  Proof? i don't think The CW would make that up if Gabriel has one i'm positive Lucifer does too
                  My proof is that EVERY angel has one. It isn't called "Sword of Lucifer" since Castiel has one, Uriel had one, Gabriel had one and Zachariah's goons had them. It's just an angel and archangel's weapon.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎