No announcement yet.

The little Cas that could

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The little Cas that could

Castiel was one of my favorite characters tonight. He kicked major ass for an angel with only part of his mojo. I hated seeing him kill his fellow brother & sister angels, but he is trying to fight the good fight. Most of all, I'm glad he gave a reality check to Dean & showed Dean how selfish he was being.

Yes! I know some people still really don't like the introduction of Cas and think it should only be the Brothers Winchester (& Bobby) but I think he's an awesome addition to the show, a great character and played to perfection by Misha Collins .

And I liked him b!tchslapping Dean about the place and making those other angels eat dirt. Kung-fu Cas really does kick ass .

Comment

You beat me to making a similar thread LOL.

Castiel kicked some MAJOR ass tonight, simply no other way of putting. I've always liked his character but his *coolness* has defintitely been kicked up a notch after tonight!

Comment

I don't know how some could not like Cas. He goes well with every character--Dean, Sam, Bobby, Lucifer, Zachariah, and even Meg in Abandon All Hope.

I'm so glad Misha Collins was brought to Supernatural. As good as the seasons were before he came on, I can't imagine the show without him going forward.

Comment

I am so freaking glad Badass!Cas is back. I have missed him so much Misha was top notch tonight! Gosh I hope he makes it to season 6.

Comment

iIt was cool when he beat up dean! Finaly castiel is beating some sense into dean lol. (pun intended)

don't ya wonder if it was how cool castiel was in this episode what with beating up dean and then takign on the five angels the way he did! i jsut hope he didn't die for good. without castiel this would be the story of "two brothers and a bum in a chair" (no offense intended toward bobby)

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              Castiel was one of my favorite characters tonight. He kicked major ass for an angel with only part of his mojo. I hated seeing him kill his fellow brother & sister angels, but he is trying to fight the good fight. Most of all, I'm glad he gave a reality check to Dean & showed Dean how selfish he was being.
              I agree....Cas was awesome tonight...he showed his passion for the fight and I loved when he put Dean in his place by reminding him of everything he has given up to support them in this fight.

Comment

Loved that he was badass again. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the comic relief and puppy dog eyes that he's been strutting all season and all but it's nice to remind us that fool is DANGEROUS when he wants to be. Makes me love his character all the more.

Comment

i like cas but am wondering y he disappeared when last time he and anna used that symbol they stayed am i the only one that noticed this

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                    Loved that he was badass again. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the comic relief and puppy dog eyes that he's been strutting all season and all but it's nice to remind us that fool is DANGEROUS when he wants to be. Makes me love his character all the more.
                    Well put

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      I don't know how some could not like Cas. He goes well with every character--Dean, Sam, Bobby, Lucifer, Zachariah, and even Meg in Abandon All Hope.

I'm so glad Misha Collins was brought to Supernatural. As good as the seasons were before he came on, I can't imagine the show without him going forward.
                      I feel the same way. Cas is consistently awesome and has become one of my favorite parts of the show.

Comment

Yes, OMG, Castiel was my favourite in that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by markrm21
                          i like cas but am wondering y he disappeared when last time he and anna used that symbol they stayed am i the only one that noticed this
                          I was wondering the same at first, but because he wrote the symbol on himself, he disappeared too. Other times, he just wrote the symbol on a wall.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎