Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Zach switched bodies with Adam before being stabbed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Zach switched bodies with Adam before being stabbed?

I know they showed the white light coming out of Zach's eyes as he was stabbed, but does anyone think that instead of being killed, he left his body & took Adam's instead?

Notice how the inside of that room was the same after Zach was stabbed, but that after Michael swooped down, the room changed from having an extravagant interior to looking like the inside of a trailer/run down shack, like that little building the room was in. Because I think that previously extravagant interior was Zach's angel's powers warping reality--much like the Trickster/Gabriel can do. If it still looked like that after Zach was stabbed, then he could have switched vessels.

I think they purposely showed us the exterior of that room/building to make it obvious that angel powers are what made it look extravagant & fancy like it did in Lucifer Rising and Point of No Return.

So it's possible that Zach is still alive. I believe his previous vessel was also gone after Michael left.

I think he'd need permission, plus Adam's a vessel for Michael, not Zach

Comment

MY question is... can an angel of Zachariah's supposed stature actually be killed that way? Or is his 'angel' self just sort of put in a stasis-like state??

Just curious. If they play this out into next season, I wouldn't be surprised to see Zach back, still played by the same actor.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
        MY question is... can an angel of Zachariah's supposed stature actually be killed that way? Or is his 'angel' self just sort of put in a stasis-like state??

Just curious. If they play this out into next season, I wouldn't be surprised to see Zach back, still played by the same actor.
        I think they kept showing his eyes for a purpose. I don't know. I read theories in this forum about Zach being a seraphim, but if that's true, he would be Michael's boss. Either way, Zach is a very high status angel. And perhaps Adam said yes to him or Michael in his dream. It could be that as long as Adam said yes to Michael or any angel, Zach could possess him. Or Zach could have also left him & been vessel-less & part of that white light could have been him.

But those shots of his eyes & the shot of how the interior of that room looked like after there was no angel presence around make me think that something is definitely up.

Comment

Originally posted by smeyer44
          I think he'd need permission, plus Adam's a vessel for Michael, not Zach
          Adam was never meant to be a vessel though, Zach said it was an elaborate scheme to get Dean into saying yes. If Dean believed Adam was in danger, Dean would give in.

Comment

I think Adam became the temporary vessel for Michael like Nick is to Lucifer when he got trapped in the room with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarro345
              I think Adam became the temporary vessel for Michael like Nick is to Lucifer when he got trapped in the room with him.
              I don't think Michael would even bother with a temporary vessel. From what we saw & heard in The Song Remains The Same, he believes in destiny and that Dean will say yes to him no matter what.

We also heard I think in My Bloody Valentine that the angels specifically made sure that John & Mary hooked up, not John & some other girl/woman. So this would mean that Sam & Dean are of the exact bloodline and that Adam only has half the needed heritage to be Michael's vessel.

Comment

I think the single thing that proves (at least to me) that Zachariah is really dead is the angel wings scorched into the wall/ground.

Comment

I think Zach is dead for good whenever an angel on the show was wiped out. There would be an ashe like shape in the form of wings near their corpse. So far none of the angels that were killed before have come backs. Aside from Cass which was God's doing so I doubt God would reserrect Zach.

Comment

I can't see how Zachariah could've done that because Adam isn't a vessel for Zachariah, and I doubt Adam is related to Zachariah's vessel in any way.

But Michael...yah, Michael is riding Adam's meat suit now.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    From what we saw & heard in The Song Remains The Same, he believes in destiny and that Dean will say yes to him no matter what.
                    As he said it while taking the vessel of John Winchester, lol.
                    Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 04-15-2010, 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Nope, I think Zach is dead for good and Michael is surely in Adam's body

Comment

yes and more!

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                        Nope, I think Zach is dead for good and Michael is surely in Adam's body
                        Yes I belive zach is dead but I also think that Michael as he was coming down took it upon himself to keep up the extravagent look and feel of the shack.
                        And that yes Adam is now Michaels temporary vessel much like lucifer has but i think lucifer will be getting more desperate soon becuase his body is failing. So far as we've seen lucifer sitll has the same temp vessel.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                          As he said it while taking the vessel of John Winchester, lol.
                          I know. But that was in order to save Sam & Dean and protect Mary & John from being killed by Anna. So he had a purpose to take a temporary vessel then. Now, there's no reason to have a temporary vessel, unless he thinks or knows of some danger that he will have to protect the Winchesters from in the near future. I guess time will tell.

But what raises questions for me is how the interior of that room was still the same even when Zachariah was stabbed and didn't change until Michael left. I think that room was empty after Michael left and even Zach's body was taken away. Maybe Zach did die & Michael possessed Zach's body and that's why they kept showing Zach's eyes.

I'm going to hold off & see what happens because I think there's something up.

Comment

There's nothing up; Michael just cleaned up the mess. That angel that Castiel killed wasn't there either(but was there when Dean first entered the main building).

Comment

Well, you could be right. But to me there was one definite sign of something being weird & that was the change that took place in the appearance of that room. The appearance was definitely a result of Zach's powers since Michael was in Heaven at the time. And the appearance didn't change even as Zach was stabbed. It seems unlikely to me that Michael would have bothered to keep the illusion of that room the same as he approached it after Zachariah was stabbed (what purpose would it serve?), so there has to be a reason why it didn't change as soon as Zachariah was stabbed/killed. And the thing where they kept showing Zachariah's eyes is making me think that there is some reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎