Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

opens after episode.
    10 - Everyone loves this episode.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Everyone hates this episode.
    0%

I gave it another 10! I really really enjoyed this episode. I have loved Hurley as a character from day one so it was an easy one for me. I still dont get why Desmond ran over Locke at the end of the episode. Does anyone know? Only 6 episodes to go

Comment

I'm going to give this episode the lowest grade (I think) I've given this season with a 6. I thought it was badly written. It didn't make good uses of deaths or a certain dead character's cameo. I'm still very confused about Desmond's new found "courage" after last week's episode, I don't trust Hurley now that he's using his "power" to manipulate people into doing what he wants them to do. I also was not a fan of how this episode almost tried to make Richard out to be the bad guy. It had some good plot lines, but honestly, I thought it was the worst written episode of the season.

Comment

It was interesting to see that Hurley as rich as he became he was still miserable until he meets Libby....Again in whatever reality they always seem to reconnect.

I'm still laughing about Ilana sudden death; her being blown up midway through her sentence made me chuckle. It was unexpected.

And that ending was OMG....again, Locke just can't get a little break.

Comment

I'm usually not a huge fan of Hurley episodes but I really enjoyed this one largely thanks to Desmond. Forget Jack, forget Sawyer and Flocke and co., it's all about Desmond (and Richard) for me.

Ilana, Oh dear. What was she thinking? She's got a bag full of explosives and she doesn't even seem to notice, she just acts like it's a bag of rocks and slams it around the place. Then KABOOM! Arzt part II.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
            I'm going to give this episode the lowest grade (I think) I've given this season with a 6. I thought it was badly written. It didn't make good uses of deaths or a certain dead character's cameo. I'm still very confused about Desmond's new found "courage" after last week's episode, I don't trust Hurley now that he's using his "power" to manipulate people into doing what he wants them to do. I also was not a fan of how this episode almost tried to make Richard out to be the bad guy. It had some good plot lines, but honestly, I thought it was the worst written episode of the season.
            I have to agree with you, at least to a certain extent. I was pleased to see how proactive AU Desmond was, but got completely confused when he run Locke over.
            I can't understand Hugo's need to lie and play peope around like that, which seems OOC, in my opinion. I was disappointed to see Ilana go like that... rather lame, I'd say... and why can't they make up their mind on Richard?
            Last edited by GuardianAngel; 04-14-2010, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I gave it a 9.
              I didn't mind Ilana's death...sometimes death is just random. Plus I didn't care too much for her.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. The shock of Ilana's demise and Desmond doing his own course correcting with the 815 passengers in the sideways time line.

As for the shocking end to Everybody Loves Hugo, I'm sitting there watching and I'm thinking to myself, "There's not a lot of time left. What's Desmond going to say to Alt-Locke in less than 2 minutes-- Oh SH-----!!"

Comment

Loved this episode, one of the season's best. A lot better than last week's overly creepy/weird Desmond episode.

Ilana's death was indeed funny as darkphoenix21 said. It was just like Samuel Jackson's on Deep Blue Sea. If you've seen the movie you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, his character was in the middle of a big important speech with all eyes glued on him, and then in an instant he was snatched by a shark and killed. Hilarious. Love that movie. Here's the clip:

Scene from Deep Blue Sea. Do me a favor and just look at his face when it zooms in, right before the kill. Just try to take that face seriously.

Anyway, this ep was a lot of fun. Wheelchair-bound John getting run over, Desmond getting tossed into a well (I KNEW FLocke was going to do that, lol), Ilana getting the Samuel L. Jackson/Deep Blue Sea treatment, this ep had it all. Hurley's chicken empire in the news was quite funny as well. It gets a 10.
                  Last edited by Xanderman; 04-14-2010, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎