Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Charade" Preview Images!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Lois in costume and I love that Clark and Lois will run into each other when they're going after that photo and they'll both be like WTH???

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
      Personally I think they should have skipped the costume bit in Escape (actually they should have skipped the entire episode but that's another discussion).
      ayup

Comment

The question shouldn't be whether Lois finds out. It should be: does she find out permanently?
        Based on Sounder's comments that Lois wouldn't know. I don't think it'd be permanetly. Didn't we hear a spoiler that Clark would address why he can't tell Lois. If 'meethos' is the reason they use for why she can't permanently know it now then I think it'd be kinda cool for her to know up until the end of S9 and then MM or Jor-el mind wipe the secret. Just for the sake of seeing what it would be like for a few episodes in SV.

Originally posted by Aalliya
        well the Warrior costume was for a story... and I'm sure this is an "undercover bunny" costume... so doesn't bother me in the least ... she's THE intrepid reporter... I'm sure a costume is pretty normal
        I agree it looks like she is wearing a costume to get into the event that ML and Sacks are at to research why Sacks got out of jail. Then they notice it's her and capture her.

I actually kind of lack the new shirt for Clark. It's nicer than the S that looked like chalk on the shirt. Although the black trench coat still seems off, maybe a red one in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by CloisShipper
          I love Lois in costume and I love that Clark and Lois will run into each other when they're going after that photo and they'll both be like WTH???
          Oh Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
            Anyway, is it just me, or does it really look like we finally get to see episode, where both Clark and Lois investigate same story without telling each other? Lois in a bunny costume and Clark with his tux? Maybe their DP careers will get at least some focus in this epi *high five*
            I know! That's what has me excited! I love me some Lois and Clark running into each other in sexy outfits at some scandalous joint, both of them thinking they can outsmart than the other!

Comment

Lois in that bunny costume, all i have to say is....

Comment

Well, at least she is using it for investigating And it definitely helps she looks good in it, too

Anyway, is it just me, or does it really look like we finally get to see episode, where both Clark and Lois investigate same story without telling each other? Lois in a bunny costume and Clark with his tux? Maybe their DP careers will get at least some focus in this epi *high five*

and please, no mindwipes, we JUST had mindwipe in checkmate, i hate when they use it as deus ex machina...
                I would love that beyond reason. Reminds me of Exposed...actually, it reminds of Exposed A LOT.

The OD or something told us that they would both be investigating b/c of some photo, so this could be the climax where she gets kidnapped for her memories by creepy Dorian Gray...I mean Maxwell Lord...and Clark finds the "memory machine" as well. She's wearing the bunny costume under her trenchcoat, so I imagine that may be the sequence. We'll see though. This episode looks very interesting. If only for me to take a shot every time Lois almost finds out his identity...

Comment

Originally posted by CloisShipper
                  Yeah, it's going to be priceless

Comment

Personally I think they should have skipped the costume bit in Escape (actually they should have skipped the entire episode but that's another discussion).
                    Maybe the Escape one was a bit too far. But I haven't had a problem with any of the other times Lois has been a costume on the show, because all the other times she was obviously undercover looking into something (or, in the case of Warrior, trying to interview people - plus whimsy and taking a break from reality were kinda the themes of that episode anyway). And that is more than likely the case again here.

Comment

Maybe when Maxwell Lord is looking into Lois Mind, the memory he is looking for which is Clark/Blur gets taken by Lord and not returned.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoB-ron
                        Based on Sounder's comments that Lois wouldn't know. I don't think it'd be permanetly. Didn't we hear a spoiler that Clark would address why he can't tell Lois. If 'meethos' is the reason they use for why she can't permanently know it now then I think it'd be kinda cool for her to know up until the end of S9 and then MM or Jor-el mind wipe the secret. Just for the sake of seeing what it would be like for a few episodes in SV.
                        While I LOATHE the idea of a mindwipe, I am intrigued by your theory here, especially in light of BP and KS's comments recently. If she does find out and knows for a few episodes, but then gets a mindwipe, it would explain why KS said their relatinship would evolve up until the very last second of the finale. Like the mindwipe happening at that point.

I respectfully, and most certainly, hope not though.

Comment

Looks like Easter Bunny is coming !

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                            Maybe when Maxwell Lord is looking into Lois Mind, the memory he is looking for which is Clark/Blur gets taken by Lord and not returned.
                            That is also a likely scenario. I don't know if he has the ability to do that though, right? It's just the machine that can extract the memories to do a face-recognition I believe right?

----- Added 47 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by seara
                            Looks like Easter Bunny is coming !

I don't know why I'm so excited to see Clark's reaction to her in this costume.
                            Last edited by hellokitty; 04-13-2010, 04:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                              While I LOATHE the idea of a mindwipe, I am intrigued by your theory here, especially in light of BP and KS's comments recently. If she does find out and knows for a few episodes, but then gets a mindwipe, it would explain why KS said their relatinship would evolve up until the very last second of the finale. Like the mindwipe happening at that point.

I respectfully, and most certainly, hope not though.
                              I don't like the idea of mind wipes either but I think this circumstance may be a little more understandable. I wish Lois could know his secret but if DC or whatever is being strict about it then I wouldn't mind to experience a few episodes where she knows just to see what it would be like. I guess my point is I don't like mind wipes but if it can't happen that's understandable and I'd at least like to see how it plays out for a few episodes.

Comment

I think they've done this type of episode at least once a season since Lois has been on the show. Lois and Clark both investigating the same story and not knowing about it until they bump into each other.

Season 4: There were a lot IIRC - I think Facade and Krypto for one.
                                Season 5: Exposed
                                Season 6: Combat
                                Season 7: Kara
                                Season 8: The only season where I don't think there was this scenario.

And now this season you have Charade.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎