• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Britas15
    Yet another costume for Lois?

Gods, I'm so over this.
    Clark wears a costume all the time!

Comment

Lois wears costumes in the comics a lot. So what's the big deal?

I actually thought of THLois' bird/feather costume when I saw Lois in the bunny outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
        **swoon** All I saw was Clark in the tuxedo...he just looks so extremely handsome in it.
        Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by dogstar85
          Lois wears costumes in the comics a lot. So what's the big deal? I actually thought of
          TH Lois' bird/feather costume when I saw Lois in thebunny outfit.
          That's the first thing I thought of too

Comment

Blacklight?

This looks good.

Comment

Gods, I'm so over this.
              well the Warrior costume was for a story... and I'm sure this is an "undercover bunny" costume... so doesn't bother me in the least ... she's THE intrepid reporter... I'm sure a costume is pretty normal

Comment

Wow, this episode has a pretty fancy sexy scene in it! Lois the bunny, that was fabulous. LOL!

What's the deal with Clark's tshirt service? What's with the neon? I hope that's just a glow from some machinery, it just doesn't look right.

Thanks for the pics. This episode looks interesting. Erica looks amaaazing in those pictures with Clark standing behind her!

Comment

Originally posted by dogstar85
                  Lois wears costumes in the comics a lot. So what's the big deal?

I actually thought of THLois' bird/feather costume when I saw Lois in the bunny outfit.
                  I thought of that too. I love that episode of LnC.

Comment

That first pic is just a darn, dirty tease.

It's probably not what it looks like, though. I wonder if the suit looks neon because it is set-up to have some kind of f/x put in ... sort of like how the Silver Banshee had all those crazy colors in her preview shots. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Comment

Look who else has dressed up as a sexy bunny: Gloria Steinem.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by ginevrakent
                          Look who else has dressed up as a sexy bunny: Gloria Steinem.
                          lol.. and Kirsty Alley played her in the movie they made about it

Comment

Gods, I'm so over this.
                            Well, at least she is using it for investigating And it definitely helps she looks good in it, too

Anyway, is it just me, or does it really look like we finally get to see episode, where both Clark and Lois investigate same story without telling each other? Lois in a bunny costume and Clark with his tux? Maybe their DP careers will get at least some focus in this epi *high five*

and please, no mindwipes, we JUST had mindwipe in checkmate, i hate when they use it as deus ex machina...

Comment

Gods, I'm so over this.
                              You know, I don't really understand the problem with it. Lois dressing costumes to go undercover isn't really a new thing when it comes to Superman lore, and 10 to 1 it's the reason she's doing it again here.

Comment

Personally I think they should have skipped the costume bit in Escape (actually they should have skipped the entire episode but that's another discussion).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎