No announcement yet.

Dean's conditions for saying yes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean's conditions for saying yes

I'm very interested in the other favors Dean wants in exchange for saying yes to Michael. I wonder if there are various resurrections he wants to happen. I hope we find out next week.

I dont think it really has to do with ressurections, Why would he want that if he thinks that he is going to die or not remember what happens after he says yes to Michael.

On a diff note, which episode do we first see the grl from this episode and the child dean is trying to save. I remember seeing it, I wanna re watch it to refresh my memory and maybe for some clues?

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisarmx
      I dont think it really has to do with ressurections, Why would he want that if he thinks that he is going to die or not remember what happens after he says yes to Michael.

On a diff note, which episode do we first see the grl from this episode and the child dean is trying to save. I remember seeing it, I wanna re watch it to refresh my memory and maybe for some clues?
      The ep you're looking for is S3-E02; The Kids Are Alright.

----------------------

I'm guessing some of the 'favors' Dean is going to request from the angels are (besides making sure what he practically considers his 'wife and kid' are alright) will be;
      • leave Sam alone,
      • heal Bobby,
      • and after he let's Michael 'ride him' to kill Lucifer, then him-Sam-Bobby, etc, will be done with the angels; aka, he'll them to PI$$ OFF!
      Last edited by SVfan26; 04-08-2010, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Yup Thank you =) Just found it too.

Comment

probably like in the movie Armageddon, he wants immunity from heaven and hell for his friends and family, and doesnt want to pay taxes again...ever

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
            The ep you're looking for is S3-E02; The Kids Are Alright.

----------------------

I'm guessing some of the 'favors' Dean is going to request from the angels are (besides making sure what he practically considers his 'wife and kid' are alright) will be;
            • leave Sam alone,
            • heal Bobby,
            • and after he let's Michael 'ride him' to kill Lucifer, then him-Sam-Bobby, etc, will be done with the angels; aka, he'll them to PI$$ OFF!
            and 3.10 "Dream a Little dream of me" as well

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNinjaAlex
              probably like in the movie Armageddon, he wants immunity from heaven and hell for his friends and family, and doesnt want to pay taxes again...ever
              And who really killed JFK.

Comment

The only resurrection Dean is worried about is the return of Jason Teague

Comment

I agree that one of the conditions will be Sam's safety. After all wouldn't Michael prefer to kill him before he possesses Sam? He is weaker then after all.

Comment

^^ Hopefully.

Comment

You guys are forgetting the most important condition: a lifetime supply of pie.

Comment

Haha mmmmmmmm pie

Comment

I hope he insists for Bobby to be healed.

Comment

Wouldn't he care more about Bobby's safety than Bobby being able to walk though?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎