No announcement yet.

Elena in the Vampire House

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elena in the Vampire House

I'm surprised, for tactical purposes, that Elena didn't approach that vamp in the basement, pretending to be Katherine. Fredick wasn't down there, so as far as I can tell that vamp doesn't know she has a look a like. Plus that vamp most likely wouldn't put up a fight because Katherine is stronger than them all.

She was too jerky and hid herself! maybe he didn't even see that shee looks like Katherine!

Comment

well she probably smells too human and considering since all of the other vampires dont have that special ring, I'm assuming they go out at night and are pretty hungry

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
        I'm surprised, for tactical purposes, that Elena didn't approach that vamp in the basement, pretending to be Katherine. Fredick wasn't down there, so as far as I can tell that vamp doesn't know she has a look a like. Plus that vamp most likely wouldn't put up a fight because Katherine is stronger than them all.
        That would be a huge risk. I can see if she played Katherine was she was caught but to waltz in there hoping it would work would have been dumb, esp since they aren;t too happy with Katherine

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
          well she probably smells too human and considering since all of the other vampires dont have that special ring, I'm assuming they go out at night and are pretty hungry
          Well Fredick thought she was Katherine at the bar.

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by MsNJS
          That would be a huge risk. I can see if she played Katherine was she was caught but to waltz in there hoping it would work would have been dumb, esp since they aren;t too happy with Katherine
          Yea you're probably right.
          Last edited by shanemak; 04-13-2010, 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎