Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chole_fan
    It makes sense to me...Dean is all about family. I don't think it's so strange that he would want to have that if he could.
    Yeah it definitely makes sense since he's been dropping hints throughout the season that he's sick of hunting. But still, I don't like it. I hope at least Dean, Sam & Bobby make it out alive at the end of the series. Castiel too, but I doubt he would join their family if they survive since he would have to return to Heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by GENERALzod777
      I thought you might like that.
      yup but that show gives answers eventually haha

Comment

• I'm still peeved I didn't get a promo. I'll just have to wait for YouTube to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
          I don't like the turn of events. I'm not crazy about Dean wanting to settle with that The Kids Are Alright girl.
          Who would you want him to settle with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spirit Detective
            Who would you want him to settle with?
            I think at best they should leave that open at the end of the series, by showing Dean wanting to settle down and retire from hunting, but not show who he settles with. I liked Anna and Cassie (from Route 666), but Anna returned to being an angel, went nuts & is now dead and I'm not sure if we'll see Cassie again. For Sam, my favorites were Sarah Blake and Madison (though Madison is dead). I'd love to see Sarah return, but I doubt we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
              I liked Anna and Cassie (from Route 666), but Anna returned to being an angel, went nuts & is now dead and I'm not sure if we'll see Cassie again.
              That's Anna in a nutshell. I'm okay with him settling down with Lisa considering she was on his mind in Dream a Little Dream of Me. I don't think we'll see Cassie again either. Route 666 is not one of the fan favorites.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
              For Sam, my favorites were Sarah Blake and Madison (though Madison is dead). I'd love to see Sarah return, but I doubt we will.
              I'm hoping Sarah returns in Season 6. Now that Sam is free from Ruby's influence, I can see them getting back together.
              Last edited by Spirit Detective; 04-09-2010, 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎